Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Kilimitzoglou

e.s.i. Healthy Dentistry

42 Terry Rd Smithtown, NY 11787

Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Stony Brook U in 2002 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Kilimitzoglou accepts

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Kilimitzoglou earned his DDS degree in 2002 from SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine. He completed a 2 year AEGD residency at SUNY Stony Brook, a one year Implantology continuum program at NYU College of Dentistry, and a two year Orthodon...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Kilimitzoglou?
Dr. Kilimitzoglou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. K is friendly gentle. Listen to what you have to say. Explains everything before he does anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with ESI Dental. I was having a miserable 3 days due to the loss of a crown which resulted in a broken tooth, pain and discomfort. I have had a change in dental insurance and found it extremely difficult find a dentist/oral surgeon and to be seen on an emergency basis. Emergency visits were booked out to July! By the time I called ESI I was in tears. Christina who answered the phone was so amazing, she understood the urgency spoke to the dentist and they instructed me to come in immediately. I then met with the dental assistant Jessica who visibly saw I was anxious... she had the most calming tone and I instantly began to feel at ease. Then I meet Dr. killimitzoglou ... Amazing is an understatement...we spoke about the issue I was having and my anxiety ... I expressed how I can not get EPI with numbing as it makes my heart race.... Dr. K understood and explained thoroughly what he would be doing. He was also very reassuring, w
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
Dr. K(Jimmy) is the most professional and caring dentist I have ever been to and he insists his staff is as well(Jerry is my favorite). He's up to date on all the new and old procedures and is a perfectionist. The office is modern and immaculate. The fact that he's adorable doesn't hurt either :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
Dr K. is always very concerned, taking as much time to listen as I need to discuss the problem and or symptoms. He is very gentle and very professional environment and staff too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
A 5 stars are not enogh! I ridiscover professionalism at highlevels,so sorry I didn’t know him before,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
Top quality care! Dr. K has an awesome character and genuine dedication to his patients' health. One of the nicest Dr's I've met! My whole family goes to see him and we've never had a bad experience. The hygienists are always pleasant and very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
Skilled, comforting, quick and cheerful, I was a patient of the late Dr. Shvartsman, and Dr. Jimmy practices the same 21 st Century dentistry. If your teeth are cracking now due to your childhood 1960’s- 80’s dentistry, this is the place for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
I only wish that DR K. and team could be cloned and set up as General Practitioners as well, and all of my medical needs would be met! If it's possible to look forward to seeing the dentist, than Dr K. is the man! He is the truest example of a genuinely caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. K takes time to not only answer your questions, but he asks them as well, to help him understand your lifestyle and how it affects your oral hygiene! Anna, Vanessa, Megan, Geri, etc, are all top notch as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
I’d recommend Dr K 100%, extremely professional, thorough, knowledgeable, welcoming. My family of 5 are all treated by Dr K, we are in the office at least 10-15 times a year. Staff is so professional and helpful, Hygienists are fantastic, can’t say enough about this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?
Been a patient of Dr. K for over 9 years. He the best and I would never consider going anywhere else. Geri and staff are excellent. Thanks to ALL at ESI Dental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dimitrios Kilimitzoglou, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kilimitzoglou?

e.s.i. Healthy Dentistry