Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 51

24 Reviews

Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Port Orange, FL. She practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Lifetime Dentistry of Port Orange

• Sat: closed

Dr. Moriatis accepts

Dr. Moriatis accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Failure to Cooperate with an Investigation (6/15/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Moriatis treats your condition or procedure

“To help my patients achieve their goals regarding their oral health, which also includes esthetic concerns. Ultimately, I strive to be a positive influence in their overall health.”

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.2

Dr. Moriatis?
Dr. Moriatis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS
Best boss ever. Also dental treatments
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
Horrible. Diana Moriatis took me as a patient here in New Jersey and didn’t tell any of her patients she moved to Florida leaving dozens of patients stranded and ignoring phone calls and texts, closed her practice and is refusing to refund some of us
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
Love to Go see Dr Moriatis and Staff. They are always so friendly and make you feel welcome. I tell everyone I know that they need to go there. People laugh when I say I love to go to the dentist, but when you have a great dentist (And hygienist) it makes it a pleasurable experience! Thanks for keeping my mouth Happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Moriatis since she began his own practice I would say at least 20 years. My entire family uses Dr. Moriatis DDS and we are very happy with the service we receive. His staff is always very friendly and helpful and we are always treated well. Dr. Moriatis has always been able to treat all dental issues that we have had. You don't hear of that kind of dedication anymore. Thank you to Dr. Moriatis and the Staff if you are looking for a dentist I would highly recom
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
I could spend all day telling you how much I truly appreciate Dr Moriatis And all the wonderful staff, I have not smiled a real smile in over 23 years. I am so elated how I was taken care of with the utmost respect in all aspects leading up to the biggest smile I have every had. I highly recommend anyone to to go to Lifetime no matter what your needs are. Again I cannot thank all everyone at Lifetime for taking the time and great efforts in all they do! Forever greatful Dr. Moriatis, you are the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
Ella es una excelente odontóloga. Me he realizado varios tratamientos, incluyendo implantes y algunas coronas. Los precios son increíbles
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
Dr. Diana Moriatis is a fantastic dentist. Over the past year, I have had some fairly severe dental issues (infected gum, extraction, implant, etc.) and Dr. Diana Moriatis handled all of these problems professionally and gently. He's such a down to earth person and is always concerned about pain management and making sure that all procedures are as painless as possible. I cannot recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
I am proud to say I had a great experience. I have a fear of dentist especially when it comes to getting a needle, but my doctor make the process very pain free. The staff and office atmosphere is professional and clean. I would recommend family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?
I came becsuse i needed an extraction, i had let that tooth go becsuse i had a bad experience and was VERY scared. She did a great job, psinless and caring!!! Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Diana Moriatis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Moriatis?