Dr. Diana Fat, DDS

Dr. Diana Fat, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Female
Dr. Diana Fat, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sacramento, CA.

2131 Capitol Ave Ste 300

Sacramento, CA 95816

Learn about Dr. Fat

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Fat is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fat has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fat has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fat to family and friends
Dr. Fat's Performance
in San Francisco, CA |
Very good service. I was well taken care of and seen promptly. Everyone working in this dental office has been very courteous and friendly. Thanks!!
in San Francisco, CA |
Professional staff. Warm, caring and gentle environment. Focus on details and preventative care. My little boy and I always look forward to our visits. We have had no discomfort after procedures.
in Sacramento, CA |
3rd visit and all have been great.
in San Francisco, CA |
Staff was very friendly and professional. Procedure was completed in a very timely and competent manner. I am always very satisfied with my visits to Dr. Fat's office.
in Sacramento, CA |
It would have been nice to know I had a new hygentist. With all of the high tech e-mail system, it would have been easy to do. I got a text message an hour or so before my appointment, but I don't have a text account to answer back with. I had to make a phone call.
in Sacramento, CA |
All planning and procedures were just right.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Fat was thorough, competent, careful and cordial--it doesn't get any better than that.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dental Hygienist was fast, thorough and efficient. Dr. Fat was kind and did a fantastic job diagnosing and alleviating my tooth pain.
in Sacramento, CA |
Highly skilled, personable, and professional staff. Very pleased with the attention to detail!
in Sacramento, CA |
Excellent dental service. Honest feedback, willing to answer all questions. Caring staff.
in Sacramento, CA |
Very professional. Dr. Fat and her dental hygienist made the experience quite pleasant. Both answered all my questions and we scheduled prosthodontic work in the near future.
All is fine. Thank you!
in Sacramento, CA |
Had a deep cleaning on lower teeth between gum line. Majel was as thorough as always. She explained procedure and commented as she worked.
Always good. Thank you.
in Sacramento, CA |
Who ever heard of wanting to go to the dentist? Well, if your appointment is with Dr. Diana C. Fat, you will WANT to make and keep your appointment. You'll be so glad you have someone who is warm, caring and very precise with her work. And believe it or not it gets better. After the work is done, Dr. Fat and her staff give you a warm, moist hand towel to soothe your face. Thank you Dr. Fat, and all the staff, for your commitment to providing the very highest level of dental care.
in San Francisco, CA |
Friendly, efficient caring dentist and staff. Highly recommend this dentist!
in Sacramento, CA |
Greeted upon arrival, and after a short wait, was ushered into the chair. Was attended by very professional and knowledgeable staff in preparation for Dr. Fat. Overall, an excellent experience!
in Sacramento, CA |
Majel is always so warm, well-spoken & personable. Toni is sincere and very thoughtful. The front desk staff are especially receptive to last-minute emergencies - Kathy was a life saver this week! Many thanks to Dr. Fat's outstanding team!
in Ashburn, VA |
My appointment couldn't have been any better. It had been quite a while since my last dental appointment. The staff was great.
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Fat is meticulous and works to "get it right"! From my perspective, it can be beat in my value book!
in San Francisco, CA |
My semi-annual visit was excellent in all respects. The cleaning was thorough, the explanations and sharing of findings informative, and the advice for maintenance was helpful. All of the staff is courteous, friendly, and efficient.
in Sacramento, CA |
Wow! Lets see, I have been with your office through two dentists and now Dr. Fat. It dawns on one that time does fly. Magill has been by hygienist all this time and as always great. I appreciate all of you and the service you provide. In this day of argument and debate about health care, your office is outstanding. Thanks for the many years of excellent care. Trying to get my wife to become a patient.
in Ashburn, VA |
Just finished having a cleaning with Dr. Fat's office. On time, professional and thorough. While I will miss Dr. Wonnacut, I enjoyed meeting being treated by Dr. Fat. She is very competent and pleasant.
in Ashburn, VA |
This was my first treatment with Dr. Fat. I thought she was attentive to detail and had a great touch. Dr Wonnacott's choice for her to take over his practice was a good one.
in Sacramento, CA |
So professional, so polished (my teeth and the practice!). Seriously, there is a down-to-earth professionalism that makes a trip to the dentist reassuring. I know at a gut level that the detail and precision that they provide is of unparalleled quality.
in Sacramento, CA |
My experience yesterday at the dental office was excellent! The wonderful, cheerful, professional manner in which I was treated left me knowing that I would be returning for more appts in the future!
in Sacramento, CA |
Jenna, one of the hygienists in Dr. Fat's office, is amazingly gentle and kind. She is also generous with her professional knowledge, which I found to be very helpful for my dental hygiene home routine.
in Sacramento, CA |
Excellent work Dr. Fat and staff - I had a crowne put in yesterday and it feels like my original tooth. Very smooth and comfortable. Thanks so much.
in Sacramento, CA |
Magel as always was great and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Haven't had an appt with Dr. Fat yet, but coming soon. Keep in mind that I go back to the Dr. Hooper days, so I keep outlasting the dentists. The office staff does an outstanding job. Thanks
in Sacramento, CA |
Appointment was on time. Staff was professional and courteous as usual.
in Sacramento, CA |
Nagel is awesome. She has been maintaining my mouth for quite a while. (I think I started going there in 2004 but was seeing Toni first)
in Ashburn, VA |
All staff members are customer service driven. Dr. Fat is not a mind reader so you should come prepared with questions. Unfortunately, I have much experience with dentists over my life time. I can safely say that Dr. Fat is exceptional and I highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. Diana Fat, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fat?