Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Agrawal

Prime Dentistry

8640 E County Road 466 Ste B The Villages, FL 32162

Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in The Villages, FL. He practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Agrawal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Agrawal

4.3

Dr. Agrawal?
Dr. Agrawal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD
This is the best dentist office I've seen. They made me feel very comfortable and took care of my problem with ease.
Larry Maier – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Dr was rushed and expensive,
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
The doctors &staff was super friendly! Warm smiles! Clean office! I got an appointment right away! I was offered a free consultation and scan. Another doctor I went to before him recommended I spend $250 on the same scan they did for free! I needed all my teeth extracted and wanted Snap in dentures. (dentures w/implants) Dr Agrawal was on TV so I checked out his website. He seemed very knowledgeable. At my appointment he spent a lot of time with me. The OM went over 3 different options & price ranges. She helped so much and didn’t push the most expensive option. She explained all &asked what my budget was! Amazing! She even offered few financing co. Dr gave me an oral medication to make me comfy/sleepy (for free!) He extracted all my teeth and did implants at same time! All in same office! I was told previously I had to go to 2 different drs offices!! I’m so glad I found this office. Dr A did a great job explaining what he was doing before,during after. Overall excellent experience!!
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I had a bad tooth ache and called a few dental offices in the villages trying to get an emergency appointment. Prime Dentistry was the only dental office which was able to bring me in the same day and Dr Dhiren Agrawal was able to address the problem. I got my tooth extracted and got implant done all in same visit. I would highly recommend this place.
Chris – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I went to Dr. Agrawal to get dental implants and he was informative at each step about what he was doing, he is very gentle and I am very pleased with the results!
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
All staff are very nice. Dr,,, not so much. He does not communicate what he is doing or what is going on. Sometimes seems frustrated and lost. Nearly 3 hours with mouth pried open. He even took a long break. But did not speak. AND he was rough.
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
As a new transfer, I felt a5t=ease after going through the initial patient exam. No high pressure, very curtious, and an efficiently run high tech practive. Deinately will make this practice my permanent home.
George L in The vILLAGES, FL – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Absolutely! I couldn't ask for a better dentist! Very professional, & awesome staff!
Missy Davis in webster, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Very concerned and professional. Dental hygiene and dental assistant staff is also very professional, friendly, and competent.
The Villages, FL – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I've been to several dentist to discuss implants, these folks went above and beyond what any dental office would have and more! The dentist has some of the best bed side manners I have ever seen and puts patients needs first!! Kristal the office manager? I can not begin to explain what an angel she is and how she truly cares about patients! Their entire staff culture is something I have never experienced before and truly made a huge positive impact on my quality of life!! Thank you all!!
Danny in Fruitland Park , FL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
He is a real Professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He explains all necessary procedures and is very considerate of the patients needs . He has a tremendous staff who are always available for any questions or concerns. I recommend him Highly !
Ann Miller in The Villages, FL – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I just had a tooth extracted and I must say Dr Agrawal did a great job. I am an extreme chicken when it comes to dental work but his staff assured me that the doctor was great with extractions. I didn’t even feel the multiple anesthesia injections. The extraction was a little more complicated but Dr Agrawal let me take the time I needed to calm down before proceeding. Thanks for a job well done with such a tiring patient.
Linda B in The Villages, FL – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I went for an implant, but he explained all the options, answered all my questions. I felt safe, secure and in good hands. When the tooth came to his office, he was not happy with the way it was done and sent it back!! He could have installed it, I would have been none the wiser, BUT instead he sent it back for a new one that met his standards. I will continue to go here....they have exceeded my expectations Thank you
mike schobinger in the villages – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I got my dentures made with Dr. Agrawal. I have been wearing dentures for 20 years and my old dentures were not fitting me at all. When I went to see Dr. Agrawal, he recommended to get implants to support my bottom denture. He was able to do implants on my lower jaw and make snap on dentures which fit very snug an I am able to eat whatever I want. I wish I had done this 20 years ago when I first got dentures. I highly recommend Dr. Agrawal
Tara in The Villages, Florida – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I want to highly recommend Dr Agrawal and his practice, they are so nice and his office manager is the best she helped us out and the Dr Agrawal is awesome so gentle and everyone in the office is friendly and I give them five stars
The Villages, Fl – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Dr Agrawal was patient , professional and did excellent work . All the staff were wonderful and treated me like family
Jackie in Sorrento, FL – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Professional, clean and friendly! Dr Agrawal and everyone there is awesome. I will make sure to tell all of my friends and neighbors about my experience.
Mark German in Sorrento, FL – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
I had the BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE with Dr Agrawal . I never liked dentist and always felt ashamed of any work that needed to be done but this dentist and his staff are truly amazing! They made me feel comfortable, assured me that everything would get worked out and put my mind at ease of the work that needed to be done on my teeth! Thank you Dr Agrawal
John in The Villages, FL – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Lots of fun and attention to details from the doctor. Very helpful and flexible with the payment plans. Always welcoming and willing to work with your schedule. Highly recommend Dr Agrawal
Rob Perkins in The villages, fl – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?
Everyone there was very kind and the dentist is my least favorite place to be but the staff was very comforting and made it not such a scary place. Dr. Agrawal did a wonderful job explaining the procedure and the pain was minimal. They seemed to care about everything being done as quickly and smoothly as possible. The only mistake was that they wrote the wrong time for my second appointment, they said 10 am and was actually 9 am but called right away to make sure it was ok with me for that time
Melody in Mount Dora, FL – Jun 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dhiren Agrawal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Agrawal?

As a Dentist my goal is to earn a sense of trust and partnership with you. I believe our absolute best dentistry can only be provided when there is a strong bond of trust with every patient, and we're all working together toward the common ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

Fellow Of International Congress Of Implant Association

Dr. Agrawal accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Agrawal treats your condition or procedure