Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD

Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in St Petersburg, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

St. Pete Smiles

7755 38th Ave N

St Petersburg, FL 33710

• Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • National Elevator
  • Principal Life
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. Bracy

Dr. Bracy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bracy "I am a detail oriented person by nature, which fits perfectly with the practice of dentistry. Dentistry is never boring to me, since no two procedures or patients' needs are exactly the same. It is personally fulfilling to change people's lives by improving their smile and contributing to their overall health. My patients are like family. They have interesting and diverse personalities and lifestyles, which makes every day a special day when they share a little bit of their lives with us. Education Bachelor of Science, Chemistry- University of Florida Doctor of Medical Dentistry- University of Florida College of Dentistry Continuing Education I constantly take continuing education to keep up with cutting-edge techniques and procedures to provide the highest level of care for my patients. I have received advanced certification in Invisalign® and participate in numerous educational dental study groups. Professional Memberships & Awards American Dental Association Florida Dental Association West Coast Dental Association Pinellas County Dental Association Voted a "top dentist" by his peers in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 Outside the Office I have lived in Tampa Bay my entire life and live there now with my wife, two sons, two cats and a Portuguese Water Dog, Enzo. I enjoy attending Florida Gator Football, skiing, collecting wine, reading, re-learning to play the piano, and restoring player pianos. I attend and contribute to various charity events including the American Cancer Society and Family Resources and I volunteer at Second Harvest Food Bank, Faith Cafe, St. Petersburg Free Dental Clinic, and Mission of Mercy."

This content was provided by Dr. Bracy "At St. Pete Smiles, we provide the highest quality of general dental and cosmetic dental care in the St. Petersburg community. Achieving and maintaining a healthy smile is not only an important aspect of your appearance, but it is also very important to the health of your entire body. Our friendly doctor and staff are dedicated to the well-being of our patients and the long-term goal of a great smile. http://www.stpetesmiles.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• University of Florida College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bracy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bracy has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bracy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bracy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bracy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bracy to family and friends
541 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Bracy's Performance

I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area, approximately 45 miles from Dr. Bracey's office. I began seeing Dr. Bracey 22 years ago because I worked near his practice. Since my retirement 10 years ago, I continued to see Dr. Bracey traveling the 90 miles round trip at least twice a year. At times,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0