Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD

Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in St Petersburg, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

St. Pete Smiles

7755 38th Ave N

St Petersburg, FL 33710

• Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • National Elevator
  • Principal Life
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. Bracy

Dr. Bracy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bracy "I am a detail-oriented person by nature, which fits perfectly with the practice of dentistry. Dentistry is never boring to me, since no two procedures or patients' needs are exactly the same. It is personally fulfilling to change people's lives by improving their smile and contributing to their overall health. My patients are like family. They have interesting and diverse personalities and lifestyles, which makes every day a special day when they share a little bit of their lives with us. I received a Bachelor of Science, Chemistry- University of Florida and Doctor of Medical Dentistry- University of Florida College of Dentistry. I constantly attend continuing education to keep up with cutting-edge techniques and procedures to provide the highest level of care for my patients, and participate in numerous dental study groups. My Professional Memberships include: American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association and Pinellas County Dental Association. I was Voted a "top dentist" by my peers in 2008, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2018. I have lived in Tampa Bay my entire life and live there now with my wife, two cats, and a Portuguese waterdog, Enzo. I enjoy attending Florida Gator Football, traveling to visit our two adult sons, skiing, collecting wine, reading, re-learning to play the piano, and restoring player pianos. We even have one in the office lobby now! I attend and contribute to various charity events including the American Cancer Society and Family Resources, and I volunteer at Second Harvest Food Bank, Faith Cafe, St. Petersburg Free Dental Clinic, and Mission of Mercy."

This content was provided by Dr. Bracy "At St. Pete Smiles, we provide the highest quality of general dental and cosmetic dental care in the St. Petersburg community. Achieving and maintaining a healthy smile is not only an important aspect of your appearance, but it is also very important to the health of your entire body. Our friendly doctor and staff are dedicated to the well-being of our patients and the long-term goal of a great smile."

1  Practice Areas

• University of Florida College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bracy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bracy has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Bracy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bracy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bracy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bracy

Dr. Bracy?
Dr. Bracy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
Love your new website! It is so informative and friendly.
Janet Barca in Pinellas Park, FL – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD?
I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area, approximately 45 miles from Dr. Bracey's office. I began seeing Dr. Bracey 22 years ago because I worked near his practice. Since my retirement 10 years ago, I continued to see Dr. Bracey traveling the 90 miles round trip at least twice a year. At times,...Read More
Craig H. in Bradenton, FL – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dewey Bracy, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bracy?