Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Markogiannakis

Smiles of Chevy Chase

5454 Wisconsin Ave Ste 835 Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chevy Chase, MD. She practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Markogiannakis accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Markogiannakis treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. Markogiannakis?
Dr. Markogiannakis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS
Dr.Marko is the best dentist I have ever had! I have been seeing her for almost ten years and received amazing care and treatment. I have had extensive dental work and couldn’t be happier with my smile after Dr. Marko’s treatment plan! Would recommend her over and over !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS?
I absolutely love Dr. Marko and her staff. She’s professional, caring, knowledgeable of her trade and always does a great job. The office is very comfy and you feel like your in your living room having a cup of coffee. Great job Dr. Marko and staff. My forever dentist ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS?
Dr Markogiannakis exceeds expectations .The staff is very friendly. I’am always taken on time. Dr Marakogiannakis listened and understood my concerns and helped me with a treatment plan. I recommend this practice to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS?
Best dental experience I’ve ever had! I appreciated the time spent reviewing pictures and X-rays of the teeth which needed filkings and also the procedure as well. I’m a very anxious patient and I left the office feeling at ease. eThe team was also very helpful in scheduling my next visits and answering any insurance questions I had. Highly recommend if your looking for a smart, caring, thorough doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS?
Let me describe my frustrating experience: This was first time I visited to Dr. Markogiannakis I came ONLY for evaluation regarding my broken tooth. Dr. Markogiannakis said that it is hopeless and referred me to another doctor which is fine. Although she spent on me less than 4 minutes, and no procedure was performed (she just looked into my mouth with her naked eye) but on my way out I was charged $100. I think this is not appropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Despina Markogiannakis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Markogiannakis?