Dr. Derrick Chua, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 53 reviews.
Author:
I am very happy with my experience at this office. Dr.Chua was able to see me promptly and fix my tooth.
very satisfied
Author:
muy bien excellente doctor.
Author:
Very friendly reliable staff.
Author:
Getting dental work done is never exactly fun, but Dr. Chua was attentive and easy to work with, which is the most you can ask for. I'd happily recommend him.
Author:
El Dr. Chua es un excelente, muy amable y muy servicial.
Author:
I love to eat candies. had a toothache and Dr. Chua helped me fix it. Now feel much better. Thank you.
Author:
I absolutely love Dr. Chua and his entire team. Such professional and also so personal.
Author:
Dr Chua is my favorite dentist he is very professional , always friendly and the best of it is that He gives you the best advice on what steps to follow on any procedure .
Author:
Estoy muy contento con los resultados. El doctor sabe muy bien del tema y es muy bueno explicando los procedimientos.
Author:
Efficient and caring. The dentist doesn't have to be a literal or figurative pain. Thanks for taking care of my teeth and taking the time to explain. I've been coming here for years and I'm glad for it
Author:
Dr Chua n her staff are very attentive to patients.
Author:
Excelente Dentista. #1. super Nice.
Author:
Dr. Chua is very careful and caring to my overall oral health. My mouth is very sensitive and he is very careful.. I'm able to bite and chew without pain after seeing Dr. Chua. And after biting into a pork rib bone my front tooth broke and Dr. Chua fixed it no charge as it was still under warranty. Thank you very much.
Author:
muy bien muy especifico para tratar al pasiente es muy amable!
Author:
I really recommend Dr. Chua.
Author:
An overall good experience with this dentist - He was able to pinpoint exactly what my issues were, as well as providing me with the several different options for my situation.
Author:
Thank you for your time and getting to know us. WE had a great time having lunch with your team. See you again soon. Great memories. Love your skills and clear explinations, accurate diagnosis. I love my smile and the pictures. Thanks for listening to me. 10 stars. nordonia19@gmail.com
Author:
Once again I got exceptional care from Dr. Derrick Chua . His concern and care for his patients his excellent. Also he speaks to you in a way that you can understand. His support staff is excellent as well. The receptionist is kind and friendly as well.
Very caring, Kind and very Proffessional
Author:
10/10 stars, just great. super, great experience. No Pain, easy going. no pressure, fun, knowledgeable and Dr. Chua is always on your side.
excellent
Author:
The day I called in about a chipped tooth Dr. Chua was able to see me a few hours later and gave me some options for how to proceed. He was very responsive to my needs and was very gentle with my sensitive tooth.
Author:
He did his best with my situation and I appreciated that!
Author:
Dr. Chua has been my dentist for about three years. He's a really warm and friendly doctor and he isn't too pushy about orthodontics. It's always a pleasure to come in for my regular cleanings.
Author:
had a very painless experience
Author:
I was referred to Dr.Chua by a close friend and do not regret it. My visits with Dr.Chua have been nothing less than excellent. His practice offers great service with up to date technology. He strives to give you the best smile and healthiest teeth possible. I will definitely be returning for more dental work in the future.
Author:
ase muy buen trabajo es amigable
The Best!
muy buena
Author:
El doctor Chua es muy amable de mucha paciensia muy satisfecho con el trabajo de doctor chua
Author:
Dr. Chua is very nice and uses the newest dental technology/equipment. Whenever I need a filling, he monitors constantly to makes sure I am comfortable during the procedure. I recommend Dr. Chua to all my friends!
Author:
Dr. Chua was amicable and quick in helping me fill three cavities and was very straight forward with payment and follow-up. Thank you!
Author:
Dr. Chua siempre esta ahi para ver y escuchar a sus paciente, es amigable y muy profesional.
Author:
Dr. Chua tiene mucha paciencia, es amigable con sus pacientes.
Author:
El Dr. Chua es muy amable y excelente servicio.
Author:
takes care of needs and gives care without much pain.
Author:
From the moment I walked into the office I felt well taken care of. Made sure finance wasn't an issue, kept asking if I was okay throughout the procedure. Coming back!
Author:
He is the best I ever know. He got the talent from his mom Dr. Susana Chua. I highly recommend him. He's the best of the best dentist. I feel welcomed as soon I come in. They know me very well. We laugh and cry together for over 20 years now. My whole extended family comes to see Dr. Derrick Chua. Only him, he's the best! They have helped me so much.
Author:
For the record, i would never visit another dentist in my lifetime. Dr. Derrick and the entire staff are one of a kind. Just superb. Having Dr. Derrick as my dentist is the best thing ever. He is gentle with his hands, always asking if I'm ok. He takes his time fixing whatever is wrong with my teeth - wish I had better teeth, but with Dr. Derrick attention whatever is wrong will be fixed. I am certain Dr. Derrick has the same patience with other clients. Thank you for the great job!
Author:
Dr. Derrick was extremely professional, easy-going, and the experience was very pleasant and comfortable overall.
Author:
Dr Derrick Chua is an excellent dentist. I picked him because his name is a good name for a dentist. I was pleasantly treated from the first day. Very comfortable experience and good bedside manners. He’s been my dentist for over 5 years. I like him and think of him as family when I come in.
Author:
Just wanted to share that Dr. Chua maybe one 9f the friendlier and knowledgeable dentist in san Francisco.
Author:
Professional, Effiecient, Happy to be of service, no waiting, easy to make appointments, clean, very friendly and helpfull staff, expert, answers all questions, and explains everything, takes time to explain in plain terms, no rush.