Dr. Derek Straffon, DDS

Dr. Derek Straffon, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Derek Straffon, DDS is a dentist who practices in Denver, CO. He is 46 years old.

6850 E Hampden Ave Ste 203

Denver, CO 80224

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Straffon

This content was provided by Dr. Straffon "Welcome to Straffon Orthodontics -Denver. http://www.straffonorthodontics.com Dr. Derek Straffon's top priority is to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic care in a fun, comfortable environment. At our office in Denver you will find the best technological advances in the orthodontic industry. Dr. Straffon caters to patients of all ages, children, teens and adults from all over the Denver metro area. At Straffon Orthodontics, we create extroardinary smiles and provide the best patient care with the Damon Braces System, Invisible Damon Clear Braces, Custom Designed Braces by Insignia, Invisalign and now Invisalign Teen. Dr. Straffon utilizes the most sophisticated computer technology, 3D imaging and advanced digital graphics to customize a perfect smile for you to enjoy! Call today to schedule an appointment (303) 758-3414. Smiles Change Lives! Choose an orthodontist in Denver with proven res"

• Orthodontics

• Damon® System
  • Insignia™ Dental Appliance
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Indiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Straffon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Straffon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Straffon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Straffon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Straffon to family and friends
Dr. Straffon's Performance
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Straffon and his staff are absolutely amazing! Each and every single one of them is so kind and thoughtful to all of their clients! I was suffering for over 5 years with incredibly painful TMJ, crowded teeth, and clicking of the jaw after a previous orthodontist neglected to provide proper (or effective) treatment. Dr. Straffon and his staff worked incredibly hard to ease the pain that I was in from my TMJ and to properly align my teeth. I am ever so grateful for Straffon Orthodontics!
in Denver |
Terrible orthodontist Pick ANYONE else
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Straffon and his staff are absolutely the best. I had to go into braces a couple of years ago. I originally started the treatment in CA to correct my bite due to clinching. I transferred to CO and honestly just wanted them off. Dr. Straffon asked me to trust in him and he would fix my bite but also give me a great smile. I got it and more than I ever expected. Absolutely the best office ever.
in Denver, CO |
Compassion and caring are always top priority, while achieving quality work and results.
in Greenwood Village, CO |
All 3 of my children have been patients of Dr. Straffon. He has given them all beautiful smiles they are exceptionally happy with. The treatment process was much shorter then we expected and Dr. Straffon explained every step in the process. The visits were always quick and easy and appointment were easy to make. Dr. Straffon always made my kids feel like they were important and that he cared about them, The office staff is helpful, courteous and friendly. We could not be happier!
in Denver, CO |
I love Dr. Straffon!! Great guy and has really helped my smile! The staff is amazing and very kind!
in Denver, CO |
My daughter started going to Straffon Orthodontics a little more than 2 years ago and the treatment that she has gotten from Dr. Straffon has been amazing. She went in initially to work on her bite, ended up with spacers, then a expander, to the retainer and now were at in Phase II which are braces. She is always treated like she is the only patient although the have a lot of patients in their office and is treat with high priority. I highly recommend this orthodontics office.
in Littleton, CO |
After years of improper and unsatisfactory dental work of misaligned teeth, bad bite, past dental work falling apart, I finally made a decision to start the huge project. I had just taken a new job in Denver in 2103 and after the referral that was fitted for years with Damon Brackets, Dr Straffon stated laying the ground work and the greatest thing about this project was the ?team approach? by his team mate Dr. Eric D?Hondt. at Greenwood Dental. I could not be happier with the results. Thanks
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Straffon is a perfectionist and my new perfect smile is proof. Dr. Straffon exceed all my expectations. He is skilled at working with Invisalign to achieve amazing results. He paid attention to every detail of my goals - including sending back the aligners for refinements from the company. On top of all of his skills as an Orthodontist, Dr. Straffon is so personable - it was such a pleasure to work with him and his entire staff! Thank You Dr. Straffon for making it so hard to stop smiling!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Straffon changed my smile in a way no one else could have! I was told by two other orthodontists I should have jaw surgery and braces. He was able to correct my underbite and straighten my teeth beautifully in less than 2 years. He is caring, very talented, and meticulous which is what I wanted in an orthodontist. My only regret is not having done this sooner! You won't be disappointed with this practice.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Straffon experience and methodology allowed me to align my cross bite without jaw surgery! He develops a plan with a clear path of what needs to happen, and I trusted him every step of the way. I planned on having braces for two years and I got them off six month early. I would highly recommend Dr. Straffon for orthodontic work, especially for adults.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Straffon is excellent and professional. His staff makes you feel comfortable every time you come in, so that you are never worried or nervous. They very clearly love their patients. The work they do is outstanding and I would recommend them without hesitation My teeth and smile look better than ever!
Have you seen Dr. Derek Straffon, DDS?
Are you Dr. Straffon?

Visit Dr. Straffon

Dr. Straffon accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.