Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Petersen

Petersen Family Dentistry

3303 W 144th Ave Unit 100 Broomfield, CO 80023

Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Broomfield, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Petersen accepts

Dr. Petersen accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Petersen treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

As a father and a dentist, I know how important it is to maintain good health and nutrition for my family. I treat all of my patients like family and I strive to help them keep their teeth healthy and attractive for a lifetime. I want to ensure they can maintain proper nutrition, have a younger looking face, and avoid the discomfort and health problems connected with losing teeth.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Petersen

Dr. Petersen?
Dr. Petersen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS
Great office and professional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Consistently caring and professional environment. Highly recommend for comprehensive approach to mouth health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Petersen for about 12 years. We followed him to his independent practice because he is quite simply the best dentist I have ever had. He is patient, kind, gentle, welcomes questions and takes the time to answer them, as well as explain difficult procedures. He has done 2 crowns for me (fixed one that had been badly done before by someone else) and has now done an implant for both myself and my husband. He inspires confidence because he is so meticulous to get everything perfect, but is friendly and personable at the same time. His office manager, hygienists and staff are top notch professionals. They also offer an in-house discount plan. If you are looking for a really careful and kind dentist that you can trust your family to, I highly recommend Dr. Petersen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
The best dentist I have ever been to. I do not like going to the dentist, and I have had very bad experiences. Dr. Petersen is truly the first dentist I have found where I am comfortable and not filled with anxiety. The staff is extremely friendly and kind. The dental hygienists listen to your concerns, do not make you feel bad about your oral hygiene, and are gentle. I have had deep cleaning, fillings placed, and crowns. They have worked with me to get the most out of my insurance and the prices are very reasonable. While Dr. Petersen has always offered different options for treatment I never feel pressured or pushed for the up-sell. I highly recommend Dr. Petersen. He and his staff are exceptional.
Thank you so much for the nice review. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
The office is fantastic! All team members are friendly and explain as they go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Well organized staff and great attention to details make this an exceptional dental service location. Well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Dr. Petersen and his entire staff are pros from the word “go”! Everyone there is positive and upbeat and they realize that not everyone ( me) likes to go to the dentist but they go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible . Dr. Petersen is meticulous in his dentistry and explains clearly what needs to be done and answers any questions you might have.
Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
New patients are required to have a cleaning in 2 visits. One to look at my teeth, the next to clean them. It was a waste of my time. The office manager explained to me how hard it is for dentists to stay in practice because insurance doesn’t pay much. I felt like he was trying to make me feel bad for utilizing my insurance. I needed a procedure. I paid my portion and insurance paid their portion, the front office then told me on my next visit the was an additional fee due. It felt dishonest.
Thank you for the feedback. We are always working...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Everyone at Dr. Peterson’s dental office is totally professional and experts in their field. I know that I will get the best of care for all my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
This is a wonderful practice. Dr Petersen is excellent. He is professional and friendly and his staff is friendly and helpful as well. I am very happy with the attention and service we receive here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Wonderful dental practice for our family, from the 5yr. old, his 7 yr. old brother, their parents and their grandmother (me)! I was terrified to find a new dentist when we moved to CO in 2016. I'm one of those patients with high dental anxiety. All my appointments have been pain free, thorough and non stressful. I highly recommend their entire team.
Thank you for the kind review, Susan. We are so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Excellent dentist and practice! I’m currently have three crowns performed and am extremely pleased with the process and level of professional work being done. My wife and I were very fortunate to find this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
I’ve been going to Dr Peterson for 4 years. He is very thorough , but very gentle and caring. The front staff is friendly and overall a very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Tiffany and Dr Peterson were great with my squirrelly 3 year old! He had fun while I was able to learn more about the growth and development of his airway and sign up for the healthy start program! I am grateful for their extensive skills and being able to provide my son with more than just a basic dental check up. Healthy start will help him sleep better now and need less orthodontia later!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
If you are looking for a great dentist who is sincere,professional and knows what he is doing,look no further.Dr.Petersen and his staff are top notch and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and confident you made the right choice.My fear of going to the dentist is now a thing of the past.
Awesome doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
My wife and I both are very pleased in all regards about this entire dental practice ! Dr. Petersen and his staff are always totally professional , caring , and skilled . Thanks !
Thank you so much for the thoughtful comment. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Dr. Petersen is a very attentive dentist who seems to want the best for the patient. Plans out future treatments to keep teeth healthy.
Thank you, Adam!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Dr. Petersen is an excellent dentist. Very knowledgeable and takes time to answer any questions I have regarding my dental care. He follows up on weekends if you have had dental surgery. His staff are excellent providers as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Petersen, DDS?
Excellent prices, staff and Dr. care. Not a corporate chain. Not there to “up sell” like my previous not too good dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Petersen?