Dr. Derek Kolander, DDS

Dr. Derek Kolander, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Derek Kolander, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fair Oaks, CA. He has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

10231 Fair Oaks Blvd

Fair Oaks, CA 95628

Learn about Dr. Kolander

Dr. Kolander's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kolander "Dr. Kolander graduated UCSF in 1996 Magna Cum Laude. He earned the highest honor awarded by the faculty and fellow students with the Francis A. Sooy, UCSF cup. He was selected for a residency at the VA in Martinez upon graduation from dental school. He has been practicing at this location since 1997. He is member of the ADA, CDA, and SDDS and OKU, the National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Kolander is the sole practitioner in this dental office that has a long history of dentistry in this location. He grew up in Fair Oaks where his father, Dr. Perry Kolander, practiced dentistry in this location since the early 1970's. He was able to help out around the office and decided during his undergraduate studies that he wanted to pursue dentistry. Our practice is unique in that many of our patients have been coming here since they were little children and love to tell us about all the changes that have occurred in Fair Oaks over the past 50 plus years. Our staff has been with our practice for many years and is dedicated to making your visit pleasant."

This content was provided by Dr. Kolander "Derek Kolander, DDS is proud to serve Fair Oaks as well as Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, Sacramento, Folsom, Orangevale, Gold River & Mather, to a lesser extent, Roseville, Granite Bay and Rancho Murieta. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of dental medicine along with friendly, compassionate service.If you have any questions about how we can care for your teeth & mouth, please don't hesitate to call us. Thank you!"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Veteran's Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kolander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kolander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolander to family and friends
Dr. Kolander's Performance
in CA |
I needed to replace a cracked crown. The procedure was more complex and time consuming then originally thought. I wasn’t squeezed in on short notice and Dr K was patient, reassuring and thorough.
in Fair Oaks, CA |
The best dentist I’ve ever been to. Great bedside manner and his staff is friendly, caring, and very professional.
in South Lake Tahoe, CA |
Derek is great, I highly recommend him as a DDS.
in Grass Valley, CA |
I’ve been taking my family to Dr. Kolander for 16+ years. My child had need of special accommodations and Dr. and his staff have always been amazing. Never once have we had a problem as far as explaining the procedures or BILLING or any of it I would recommend Dr. Kolander and his staff to anybody. I know live 40 miles away and still drive to his office!
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Kolander's practice and his staff certainly deserve my highest recommendation. They consistently provide the highest level of professionalism, while at the same time maintaining a truly friendly, caring environment.....which is very important to me as a person who requires gentleness in dentistry (Dr. Kolander is expert at this!).,
in Elk Grove, CA |
Dr. Kolander has been my dentist since he took over his Father’spractice. Between he and his Father, I have been a patient at the Kolander Family Dentistry for over 35 years! I appreciate his concerning and professional patient care and always feel confident in his recommendations and dental skills.
in Rancho Cordova |
The staff and Dr Kolander are all wonderful and make you feel so comfortable each time you are there! I always get nervous going and they make the whole experience so much easier, I would highly recommend them!!
in Rancho Cordova, CA |
I have been fortunate to have had a series of great dentists...but Dr. K tops them all. Professional, knowledgeable, gentle, and talented. His support staff is also topnotch. Highly recommended!
in Roseville, CA |
Dr. Derek Kolander has been our family dentist for many years. Care received has been extensive at points, and follow-up timely. He has always done a great job, made referrals out to specialists as necessary, and we have appreciated his care and concern. The office is very well run and friendly, and the staff's length of service with Dr. Kolander is a testament to their patient service goals.
in Rancho Murieta Ca |
Dr Kolander is a professional caring, excellent dentist! Always on time. Keeps completely abreast of all dental procedures and any updates- etc related to his practice. The staff is caring and organized- this office is truly a gem!!
in Fair Oaks, CA |
Best dentist I have ever had! The entire staff is fantastic!
Carmichael, CA |
Dr Kolander and all the dental hygienists are wonderful. Friendly and calm environment. Front office ladies are super helpful and work hard at scheduling appt day/time that works best for you. They pre-authorize with insurance and will walk you through all the ins and outs of costs and billing. My 5 children also see Dr Kolander. They have wonderful Hygienist who are great with kids too! They tell you what needs to be done (if you need anything) and will work with your timing. No pressure
in Fair Oaks |
I have been seeing Dr Kolander for years. He is kind, compassionate, and you can tell he really cares about his patients. He always gives me options, and fully explains the procedure. I just finished a long process of an implant, and with Dr Kolander, I never felt any pain. And my new implant is a perfect match!
Citrus Heights, CA |
The best dentistry practice in town! Everyone is so friendly and caring ... and especially gentle! Dr. Derik has such a calming demeanor and is the most gentle dentist I've ever met. Highly recommend!!
Have you seen Dr. Derek Kolander, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kolander?