Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Hoffman

Peden & Hoffman Orthodontics

1406 Kingsley Ave Orange Park, FL 32073

Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Orange Park, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina / College Of Dental Medicine in 2012 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hoffman accepts

Dr. Hoffman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice
Delta Dental
MetLife
MetLife PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hoffman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hoffman's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

At Peden and Hoffman Orthodontics we strive to provide every single patient with the highest quality orthodontic treatment in a fun, friendly and comfortable environment. In our office we love getting to know our patients and consider our patients li...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

4.4

Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD
I am terribly disappointed. I was misdiagnosed twice and given the wrong treatment plan by Mr.Hoffman and Mr.Peden. I was supposed to be in braces for 12 months initially, but here I am almost 3 years later still in braces. I moved and have to start a whole new treatment plan in a new city because of the lack of integrity and care shown during my initial treatments. I would certainly not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Transfer from another orthdontist for new retainers and location. Learned of lower Hawley style which helped beyond former Essex. Variety of colors and adjusting progessively reduces pain. Re-closure of spacing and continuing visits....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Dr. Hoffman is the best! Thank you for being awesome and will highly recommend him for his work/professionalism. Thank you again. The Wilson's
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Dr. Hoffman and his staff are great,very professional and knowledgeable. We highly recommend. The Plummer Family-January 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
My answers are based on my sons visits at Dr Hoffman’s office. We both have been very pleased with the Dr as well as the staff :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Dr. Hoffman has been wonderful. He and the entire staff really care for their patients. That is such a difference with healthcare these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Friendly, helpful staff. Front office makes you feel like family. Works great with schedule. The whole office is knowledgable. Dr. Hoffman is meticulous and careful and works well with wants /needs/ budget. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
Dr. Hoffman and his staff are professional, courteous, and the level of service exceeds our expectations. We couldn't be happier with the result and the services provided.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
I am thrilled with my treatment so far. Dr Hoffmanhas been able to reduce my Invisalign treatment time with the AclceleDent device. His office staff are so friendly and professional.Dr Hoffman is very easy to talk to and he explains everything he I'd doing in detail and in a way I can understand. I highly reccomend Dr Hoffman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
I have been in braces for over a year with Dr. Hoffman. I love everything about this office. The front office staff makes you feel like family and the orthodontic assistants and Dr. Hoffman are always having fun with the patients. My teeth are coming along so well. I recommend Dr. Hoffman to everyone I know!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?
I'm in complete shock at the way Ashley Jowers, the financial and insurance coordinator, conducts herself. I contacted the office to inquire about a bill received only because the numbers weren't matching. Ms. Jowers immediately got very defensive and started screaming about her own personal life. I simply wanted to know where the numbers were off. She continued to yell before hanging up on me. It's sad that such a wonderful doctor has a horrible office staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Derek Hoffman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoffman?