Dr. Derek Gatta, DMD

Dr. Derek Gatta, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Derek Gatta, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Royal Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern College Of Dental Medicine in 2009 and practices prosthodontics and dentistry.Read his story

137 S State Road 7 Ste 301

Royal Palm Beach, FL 33414

Learn about Dr. Gatta

Dr. Gatta's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gatta " I grew up in Newport, RI and have had the chance to practice in many locations from my time in the Navy, including San Diego, Bahrain and Washington DC. I love the challenge of my job and appreciate the scientific and artistic skills it takes to be successful. I understand what it feels like to lack confidence in your smile. As a child, I broke a front tooth and was also in braces. After I was treated to repair the damage, I regained that positive self-esteem, which inspired me to go to Dental School and provide that same sense of wellness to others. I am committed to helping you get your life back with a confident smile. Complex rehabilitations are my specialty and I look forward to working with you. When I am not practicing dentistry, I enjoy traveling, tennis and skiing. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gatta "     I deliver world class oral health care with superior customer service.  My mission is to help patients get their lives back who have delayed treatment for fear of judgement or embarrassment.  I am a Board-Certified Prosthodontist who specializes in complex oral rehabilitation.  Every individual is treated in a professional and courteous manner.  Life is too short to not have the smile you deserve!  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you.  "

2  Practice Areas

• Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • National Naval Med Ctr Walter Reed Army Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Gatta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gatta has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gatta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gatta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gatta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gatta to family and friends

Dr. Gatta's Performance

Dr. Gatta is highly professional, and put me at ease during my procedure. He explained everything he was doing before he did it, and paid close attention, continually ensuring that I wasn't in pain. The quality of his work, and his bedside manner are second to none!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Gatta was wonderful. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My family thanks you for putting a smile on my face. I was so self-conscious about my smile. You took your time and pay attention to detail, I can’t thank you enough for that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
So glad I went to this office! My mom goes here and so I looked it up on Yelp and my goodness it was all negative reviews! I was really close to cancelling. So glad I didn't. Everyone here was delightful and great at their job, from reception down to the doc. They were 100% clear about how much...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I tend to be very dentalphobic, which means that by the time I do go to the dentist there is more work to be done causing greater anxiety. Dr. Gatta has truly helped to diminish my phobia, and has made going to the dentist a more pleasant experience.
Are you Dr. Gatta?