Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Derek Fleitz, DDS
Dr. Derek Fleitz, DDS is a dentist who practices in Inlet Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 22 years.

12805 US Highway 98 E Ste K-201

Inlet Beach, FL 32413

Learn about Dr. Fleitz

To provide the highest level of Quality Dental Care and Personalized Attention to each and every patient.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Oral Cancer Screening
  • Pediatric Dental Exam

• Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Fleitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fleitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fleitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fleitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fleitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fleitz to family and friends
Dr. Fleitz's Performance
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
If you are looking for someone that cares about his patients and loves doing what he does, Dr. Fleitz is the guy to see. Great communication skills, explains things so you can understand them, makes you feel comfortable and will give you back that smile you were looking for. Thank you Dr. Fleitz. I highly recommend him .
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I am one of those people who fear the dentist chair. Dr. Fleitz and his staff were extremely considerate of that and made sure I felt at ease. I will not go anywhere else now! Even though they are out of my network and I have to wait to be reimbursed, it is WELL WORTH it to have an experience like the one I had today. They got me in on short notice and the whole process was smooth, informative, and courteous. Ten stars on a five star scale!
in Panama City, FL |
Best dentist we have ever seen.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Fleitz. He ensures you are very well informed/educated on your dental treatment plan. He and his staff make make you feel like you are part of their family. This along with the professional expertise demonstrated allow me to be both comfortable and confident that I'm receiving the best care available.
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Always a pleasure to be in your office with your very knowledgeable, professional, efficient, smiling team and doctors! Thank you 30A Smiles!
in Seacrest, FL |
I received excellent advice and care. Very thorough.
Panama City, FL |
I was a patient for years prior to Dr. Fleitz's move out to 30-A. Due to the distance I sought a different distance and am sorry I didn't just follow him out to 30-A when he first opened. He is someone I have always trusted and he has the patience and care to explain every little thing. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful. After making the trip out there today for the first time, I decided being back in his care was worth the drive, which turned out not to be as bad as I thought
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Fleitz and his staff are friendly and professional. For some of you, the drive to 30A might seem a little out of the way; however, I can assure you the drive is totally worth it. Dr. Fleitz is the BEST dentist in Bay County! I highly recommend Dr. Fleitz & his wonderful staff to everyone.
in Ponce de Leon, Florida |
Dr. Fleitz is the best dentist I've ever been to. His staff are very courtesy and treat you like family. I live an hour away from his office, but its worth the drive for the experience and care he and his staff provide.
Panama City, FL |
I appreciate everything about your office. After sitting in your waiting area I always have the urge to go home and repaint and redecorate my house. It is so lovely! I'm always recommending you. I tell everyone it's worth the drive.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
You have an outstanding Team, happy to have found you and your Team.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I met Dr. Fleitz when I inquired about Invisalign. He educated me about the process and the benefits. When I had the appointment to start using the Invisalign, he was so kind, caring and funny. To be able to make a patient actually have fun at their appointment is a talent! He is knowledgeable and truly wants his patients to have great experiences in their dental needs.
in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
I cannot adequately express to 30A Smiles - Christine, Drs. Fleitz and Hoppe, and Angela - my gratitude for what was a truly exceptional dental experience. It was my twin daughters' first trip to the dentist, which was accompanied by some anxiety, but it ended up being an enjoyable time (not something you frequently hear about trips to the dentist)! The girls literally asked if they could come back the following day - many thanks to you all!
in Panama City FL |
I have never felt more comfortable at the dentist office! Such a warm and welcoming crew of people. Dr. Fliets has great bedside manner and listens to your concerns very well!
I'm all smiles now
in Panama City, FL |
I was impressed with how soon I received an appointment. The staff was attentive,helpful and all smiles no waiting involved. The office building has a beautifully decorated and comfortable style. Need a Dentist? Look no further.
in Panama City, FL |
A very positive and comfortable experience. I highly recommend this practice for everyone who cares about their dental health because the doctors here care. Hygienist Christine is very good, gentle and caring. Thank you 30A Smiles!
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Thank you very much for an awesome dental experience. I'm sure it's not often one would leave a dental appointment excited, but I certainly was! I have found my forever dentist! Thank you! Lori Daniel
in Panama City Beach |
Dr Fleitz and all his team provide a warm and very professional experience from the first greeting to explaining all treatment options in detail before you leave. They're a wonderful group of people who really are concerned with giving you their best.
Have you seen Dr. Derek Fleitz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fleitz?