Dr. Derek Cheng, DMD

Dr. Derek Cheng, DMD

Orthodontics  |
430 reviews

Dr. Derek Cheng, DMD is an dentist who practices in Rockford, IL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 21 years....See Less

Cheng Orthodontics

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cheng

We are committed to providing each patient with the highest level of care.  Although our staff takes their work seriously, they pride themselves in providing a fun and upbeat  atmosphere for our patients.  As a team,  Dr. Cheng and his staff are dedicated to make your orthodontic experience a pleasant one.

• Orthodontics

• Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Retainers
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Hawaii At Manoa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Cheng has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cheng has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Cheng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheng to family and friends
Dr. Cheng's Performance
in Rockford |
I would recommend Dr. Cheng and his staff to everyone. They are caring and very professional about what they do and I myself has great results after less than 2 years of treatment. Thanks Cheng orthodontics
in San Diego, CA |
My son Nick is a college student 2,000+ miles away from home who needed to have his broken orthodontic retainer repaired/replaced. In searching for someone who could help him, I came upon Dr. Cheng. After reading through numerous stellar reviews and speaking with his front office assistant Amy, I felt confident that they would take great care of my son. Within 2 days Nick was seen and his appliance. We are extremely impressed by Dr. Cheng and his staff as well as the state of the art office!
in Rockton, IL |
Wonderful experience! They made my daughter feel very comfortable and treated her like a friend not just a patient! Everyone is very friendly and Dr. Cheng was great! Her smile is now even more beautiful!
in Dixon |
Dr. Cheng and his staff are extremely kind, helpful, and clear about what needs to be done as well as what is to be done. I have such confidence in his work as well as that of his staff, I will be returning with my other child. We drive for an hour to get to each appointment, and it is totally worth it. Thank you for your excellent work!
in Rockford, IL |
Cheng Orthodontics did an amazing job on my daughter's teeth. She has a beautiful smile. The staff is always cheerful and friendly. The waiting area had games and movies. My daughter never complained about going in for a visit. She only complained she didn't get to spend more time in the waiting room.
in Illinois |
Great office-have sung their praises to others as well! Dr Cheng has done amazing work with my teeth/smile and it's not even done yet-cannot wait to wear ?? The finished product. I was a difficult case and he did what several other orthodontists did not want to try and I am more than pleased. My daughter is also seeing dr Cheng for her braces and it has been great. It has been easy to schedule appointments and we love love love the staff.
Have you seen Dr. Derek Cheng, DMD?

Visit Dr. Cheng