Dr. Dennis Starkey, DDS

Dr. Dennis Starkey, DDS

Endodontics  |

Dennis L. Starkey, D.D.S. is a Dentist - Endodontics (Endodontist) practicing in Douglasville, GA. Member of American Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists and North West Georgia Dental Association.

West Georgia Endodontics

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Starkey

Dr. Dennis Starkey and the professional dental team at West Georgia Endodontics are pleased to welcome you to our practice. It is our desire that all of our patients be informed decision makers and fully understand endodontic treatment. That's why we've developed a web site loaded with valuable information about endodontics, root canals and other root-related problems and treatments. We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concerns or questions about the health of your teeth.

• Endodontics

• Apicoectomy
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Southern Missionary College - BA Communications / Broadcasting
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Loma Linda School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Endodontics - Medical College of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Starkey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Starkey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Starkey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Starkey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Starkey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Starkey to family and friends
Dr. Starkey's Performance
The provider was very great and took time to explain procedure.
No pain! Great experience
Excellent! I am very pleased, the staff is so nice and spend time helping calm me and inform me of all that is going on, this was my 2nd root canal with Dr. Starkey and hopefully I never need another but if I do I will come back, would recommend him to everyone!
excellent
Dr. Starkey did a great job. It was a root canal on #29 and he was thorough and professional and painless.
I'm terrified of any type of work done to my mouth and they made it a breeze!! Everyone in there is so caring and so concerned with you being comfortable! Absolutely deserves 5 stars!
I was very nervous, however my experience today has changed my mind about dentists. Dr. Starkey and his staff are great.
very informed about procedure and very little discomfort. Procedure didn't take nearly as long as I anticipated, so I was very relieved. Excellent assistant who provided great care and very professional office staff.
Always happy with my service.
Dr. Starkey and his assistant Susan outlined the procedure in detail and I was very comfortable under their care. 30 minutes for the root canal. Very professional. Definitely recommend West Georgia Endodontics.
i was nervous getting my root canal when i first came in for my visit, but they talked and explained everything to me and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. he did a great job. i recommend dr. starkey.
Dr Starkey is awesome at what he does. I have had many visits, and each has been quick, thorough, professional, and virtually painless. Even the recovery has been a breeze. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who needs this type service.
Dr Starkey and his staff are all very friendly and helpful!
This was my second root canal performed by Dr. Starkey and may I say, it was an excellent experience considering my complicated root system. Dr. Starkey and his staff are very experienced, knowledgeable, thorough and caring.
great
The entire experience was easy...from getting me in quickly through a cancellation to a very thorough explanation of the process and a pain-free procedure! They were very concerned as to how I was feeling through the procedure, asking me to confirm every few minutes. Would highly recommend Dr. Starkey and his staff! I left with the reassurance if I needed them when I left they would be there for me, providing me with their number since the weekend was coming up. Very professional!
My first root canal was pleasant thanks to the informative, well practices Dr. Starkey and his on the ball assistants.
They made me as comfortable and at ease as possible! Very sweet staff and very clean!
I had issues with gap in upper back tooth - Dr. Starkey performed root canal and corrected issue. Very pleased with services today. I would highly recommend!
Dr. Starkey is kind, patient and competent. He makes the dreaded root canal nothing to fear. His staff is kind and aware of patient's possible feelings, being calm and laid back .
Overall great experience
Great time as far as going to the dentist. Explained things very well and made sure I was comfortable during the whole procedure. Once he was done gave me a brief recap of what he did and proper care afterwards.
they made it easy for me
very good.
Root Canals shouldn't be so easy! We moved from the area but can't give up Dr. Starkey. We will continue to drive back whenever we need him and his staff.
I've been to visit Dr. Starkey quite a few times now. His treatments are always effective, and everyone here has always taken very good care of me. Whether it's a pre-planned appointment or an emergency visit--of which I've had a few--it's always been a 5-star experience. If you need a caring dentist who knows his stuff, I would definitely recommend paying a visit--especially if you need a root canal.
I was extremely pleased with the care.
Better than i expected.
Very nice experience
I would recommend this practice to everyone. It is a pleasure to know my root canal is done quickly and painlessly.
excellent
Do to past dental experiences I arrived very nervous. The dental assistant assured me that the process would be quick and "normally" painless. She informed me of all the steps that would be taken and when Dr. Starkey came in he verified everything she said. Both were very kind and professional and the procedure was just as they explained. I will definitely refer this office to anyone I know in need of dental services. Thank you to Dr. Starkey and his entire staff!!!!
friendly efficient staff. Felt in good hands with Dr. Starkey and his assistant.
This was my first root canal and didn't know what to expect but they made me feel very comfortable and answered all questions that I had. Would highly recommend to anyone else!
Dr. Starkey is awesome!! I had no pain during the procedure. The staff was just as awesome -- very friendly and caring!! Thank you so very much!! Allison
Excellent people skills and efficient, pain-free root canal.
Great!!
very good - doctor very patience with explaining the procedure
great doc
I dreaded having an upper front tooth root canal, but Dr. Starkey did a fantastic job. I almost fell asleep in the chair!
Professional and pleasant experience all around. Painless experience for the first time in my life. Friendly office and efficient.
great experience
Dr. Starkey and his staff was very great
Every aspect was superb. Friendly and interesting staff;)
If you need serious dental work done, Dr. Starkey is the person to do it.
Great service and friendly.
Wonderful doctor, staff and a pain free procedure.
They took good care of me and carefully explained what they were doing and always checked to ensure I was not in any pain.
The visit was efficient but not rushed. The work was explained clearly to me. It was a good as a root canal can be.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Starkey, DDS?

Visit Dr. Starkey