Dr. Dennis Standifer, DDS

Dr. Dennis Standifer, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Dennis Standifer, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Hixson, TN. He practices orthodontics.

1724 Hamill Rd Ste 202

Hixson, TN 37343

Learn about Dr. Standifer

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Standifer is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Standifer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Standifer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Standifer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Standifer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Standifer's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Standifer to family and friends

Dr. Standifer's Performance

I have been very pleased with Dr Standifer and his staff. I have had braces to correct dental problems and couldn't be happier. Also, my daughter and granddaughter have had orthodontic work by Dr Standifer, all with the utmost care. I recommend this office to anyone concerned about their dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My family loves Dr. Standifer and his staff at Standifer Orthodontics. I had braces as an adult and now my kids are seeing Dr. Standifer . We love how friendly , honest , and caring they have been to all of us ! My kids love the fun contests too :) we highly recommend them to anyone .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I went in for a consult for braces with my son a few weeks ago, Dr. Standifer and his staff are very knowledgeable. All my questions and worries i had went away after my consult. He explained things well and the environment was very friendly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Standifer is an exceptional orthodontist. My family has received excellent care from Dr. Standifer and the staff make each visit pleasant. We highly recommend Dr. Standifer for anyone considering orthodontic treatment.
Are you Dr. Standifer?