Dr. Dennis Senderovich, DDS

Dr. Dennis Senderovich, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Senderovich practices Dentistry at 1 location in O Fallon, MO.

Are you Dr. Senderovich? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Senderovich's Experience

Experience with Dr. Senderovich
Dr. Senderovich's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in St Louis, MO |
I highly recommend this dentis for your needs. I was treated twice on emergency basis and they accepted me the same day. Dr. Dennis was very attentive and helpful. I honestly wish that everyone was like he. Many thanks
in O Fallon, MO |
I initially went to this office from a recommendation by my co-worker. I haven't been to the dentist in years because of really bad experiences. Dr. Dennis made sure I was comfortable and never in pain when he was doing the work. I have returned several times for other work and a cleaning. The staff have always been friendly and the office is very clean. So glad to have found this office!
in O'Fallon |
I visited his office due to a problem tooth. He said that I needed a root canal (at a very high cost). I've never had such extensive dental work done, so I said I needed to think about it. I went to a different dentist a few days later for a second opinion. This new dentist did an X-ray (which I was informed I would have to pay out of pocket) and he said that I just needed a drill and fill. I was in and out of the office (exam, X-ray, and drill & fill) in 15 minutes for a total of $32.60.
ofallon missouri |
Called them to make a appointment asked them if they were in network for my dental insurance they told me twice they were. Go to appointment get ready to have work done ask them again if they are in network they then tell me no. Do I go up to front desk and speak to lady that tells me they were she just says sorry so I walk out with a tooth ache still. They have no idea what insurance they take. Office is very unprofessional!!!
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Senderovich, DDS?
Are you Dr. Senderovich?

Compare Dr. Senderovich

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Senderovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Senderovich does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Senderovich and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Senderovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Senderovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Senderovich does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Senderovich and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.