Dr. Dennis Laurich, DDS

Dr. Dennis Laurich, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Dennis Laurich, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 40 years. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and dentistry.Read his story

Laurich Dentistry

31700 W 12 Mile Rd Ste 103

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Laurich

See how frequently Dr. Laurich performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Laurich's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Laurich's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Laurich "I’ve been practicing dentistry for more than 35 years, and during that time I’ve had the pleasure to meet and care for some incredible people. I love building relationships with my patients, who have become lifetime friends. For me, it’s interacting with these people, these friends, that makes for a great day. I know that excellence in dentistry can only be achieved through a lifetime of learning. As such, I am committed to seeking out and participating in continuing education through prestigious schools and mentors, including the Pankey Institute, Pete Dawson, Bill Strupp, and the DOCS Sedation Program. Each year I attend many oral healthcare meetings and conventions — locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. I was born and raised in Detroit, and along with my wife Jill, have two incredible sons. Andrew is a successful commercial director and Matt is a partner and dentist here in our family practice. When I’m not caring for my patients, I enjoy swimming and spending time on the tennis courts, and love taking walks with Jill. Travel is another passion of mine, particularly adventure travel with my sons. It’s my firm belief that giving back to the community is an essential responsibility of every professional. Putting that belief into practice, I have been involved with the Tri-County Dental Health Council for more than 35 years. "

This content was provided by Dr. Laurich "Laurich Dentistry is an authentic family dental office that can cater to your every need. We offer comfort, care, and convenience to you and your family. We love seeing New Patients, call us today!"

2  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Tissue Neoplasm
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gingivitis
  • Impacted Teeth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Laurich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Laurich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laurich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laurich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laurich's Reviews