Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Hartlieb

Chicago Beautiful Smiles

2601 Compass Rd Ste 100 Glenview, IL 60026

Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Glenview, IL. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Hartlieb accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Hartlieb treats your condition or procedure

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Obstructive Sleep Apnea
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Dr. Dennis Hartlieb is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He maintains a full time practice in the Chicago suburb of Glenview, Illinois. Dr. Hartlieb is an instructor at the Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago and i...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Hartlieb?
Dr. Hartlieb's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS
I went to Dr. Hartlieb for composite bonding and contouring on my teeth. His workmanship and attention to detail are second to none and his assistants and office staff are equally terrific. It was a great experience with great results. I would highly recommend Dr. Hartlieb. George S
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
5/8/19 visit With hygienist and Dr Hartlieb. As usual, very professional, competent and courteous in their practice of dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartlieb is an outstanding dentist. He truly cares for his patients. The office team answers any questions you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Heartlieb and his assistants have provided me with the best dental care that I have ever had for many years. They are experts in bonding teeth, and they can work miracles!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hartlieb's for over 15 years. He has always amazed me with his patience, his kindness and his amazing dentistry. Both he and his staff have always been extremely responsive when I have presented them with emergency situations; they go the extra mile for their patients. I hold this practice in the highest regard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
weeks ago Dr. Hartlieb was totally unprofessional in my opinion. We had several visits with him regarding some cosmetic work for my daughter. He gave us his opinion, never forwarded information to our orthodontist after multiple requests. When he finally did, his diagnosis and plan of action was completely different than what he said to me in person. I called multiple times to ask why the change of direction and to request a call. Three weeks later, no call. Amateur hour here. Go elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartlieb and his Staff are true professionals. As the daughter and sister of dentists I know whereof I speak. Ania, the hygienist is fabulous. She is very thorough and has a soft touch. Dr Hartlieb takes time explaining procedures and has great technique. You never feel rushed. His front desk people are very friendly and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartlieb provides personalized attention and professional services to all of his patients. He has been my provider for over 20 years, and I would recommend him and the practice to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartieb is great. I've always been super comfortable at this office and feel that they are all trustworthy and experts in their field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartlieb has been our family dentist for about 10 years. I have taken the kids away from the pediatric dentist to see Dr. Hartlieb. And I took my 80 year old mother away from her dentist to see Dr. Hartlieb. He is smart, his practice is state of the art, and most importantly he is kind and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Outstanding practitioner! Incredible attention to detail. Superb office staff and office environment. The most modern equipment. Dr. Hartlieb is extremely knowledgable with excellent judgment and technical skills. He is warm and engaging. You can't do better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Unfortunately I am very dissatisfied with Dr. Hartleib's work. I truly thought I was in the best of hands and didn't think twice about my decision to proceed. My goal was natural looking veneers, but they turned out very BULKY, "Hollywood" white and inconsistent size and shape. I recently met someone else who had the same issue with his work which had to be redone several times and still didn't meet her expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr Hartlieb is without question one of the best in the field. His techniques are always state of the art and it is apparent both he and his staff are dedicated to patient comfort and care. This is a dentist that never stops developing his skills and those he works with including helping to promote the newest of methods around the world with those in the dental profession. When it comes to selecting a dentist, without question this is the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr Harlieb is THE BEST! He is incredibly thoughtful and highly skilled. His support staff is outstanding and the office are clean and quick. There is no one better~ after breaking my jaw and being wired shut, I have had teen replaced, veneered and pulled. Dr. Hartlieb has been there through every treatment. He is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
I think he is an amazing dentist and his work is beautiful. He is, simply, as good as it gets. I have been with him for over twenty years. He has gained far more clients because of his expertise and appointments now take much longer to get, but do not let that deter you from seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr. Hartlieb is the most fabulous dentist that I've ever had. He is so caring, warm, and his advice is golden. His work is excellent. I've used him for my regular dental services, more advanced techniques for difficult teeth issues, as well as needed cosmetic work for my children (broken teeth, bonding etc). Not only that, whenever I've had problems during the weekend or off hours, he contacts me wherever he is. He always makes himself available. He earns all five stars and more ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
My teeth have been a life long drama Dr Hartlieb was able to change my life by giving me a smile I was not ashamed of and he did it beautifully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?
Dr Hartlieb and his staff are always kind, courteous, and a pleasure to be around. They do fantastic dental work, and I recommend them to anyone looking for the best quality. 15 years ago, after a freak accident, Dr Hartlieb created a custom bridge for me and returned my damaged teeth to their normal appearance and function. I am very happy with their work and I know my bridge will continue to stand the test of time. Thanks Dr Hartlieb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Hartlieb, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hartlieb?

Chicago Beautiful Smiles