Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Foster Jr

Foster Dental Group

2340 York Rd Timonium, MD 21093

Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Timonium, MD. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Foster Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Foster Jr

3.9

Dr. Foster Jr?
Dr. Foster Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS
So grateful to have found Dr. Foster. Thank you for another great visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
Friendly, accommodating, clean, efficient. All words to describe this great practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
Great doctor and great staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
I came here and was effectively saved, after another dentist in the area totally mishandled my surgery. Dr. Foster is the best root canal doctor around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
After about 12 years I had to transfer providers because I moved out of state. I went to a new dentist who upon examination declared he found evidence of great dental care. I will miss Dr. FOSTER and his wonderful staff including Ruth and Dawn who provided excellent care as well. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Foster's since he opened his practice on Harford Road, 30 plus years. I have been taking my children to see him since they were babies. He is very accommodating and when I had an emergency he cleared his schedule to see me on a weekend. Recently, I was told by my daughter's orthodontist that it was time to have her wisdom teeth removed. I was nervous about the situation, but Dr. Foster calmed my nervous and referred me to a capable oral surgeon. He is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Foster for over 20 years and I find his facility and service to be top notch. He takes a conservative, well thought approach to any needed dental procedures, and he has literally been responsible for my mother retaining her teeth through his pro-active care and education of dental hygiene to her. His entire staff of hygienists and assistance are friendly, caring and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Foster Jr. and his staff to anyone in need of dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
Great office. Wonderful staff and fantastic Drs. Came in on a Sunday to take care of me prior to flying out to a business meeting Monday morning. Couldn't be more appreciative! Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Foster for over 8 years. I have to say my experience has always been exceptional. Dr Foster is very knowledgeable and he is such a warm and kind person The dental Hygienist are also very nice and they take their time to explain any questions or concerns. Angela helped with my cleaning the last time so next time you visit, ask for Angela, she is the epitome of awesome. This is a great practice for families because the office is very family friendly. My grade is five stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
The team at Foster Dental Group are professional, talented, and the only dental office I have ever loved. I mean, I have literally ran out of other dental offices in tears because of how I was treated. The Foster Group will take excellent care of you and treat you with respect. The hygienist, Dawn Mitchell, is also the most impressive and knowledgeable hygienist I have ever met. I promise you that after a visit at Foster Dental Group, you will leave happy, relieved, and in love with your teeth!
Unkind staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
Rude office staff: absurd to require a copy of your driver's license, especially when the office staff is rude and condescending about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?
Amazing, Dr Foster always explains each problem and procedure to fix it. He's also always in a good mood, which is rare these days! My kids love him and ASK to go to the dentist. !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Foster Jr, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Foster Jr?

Dr. Foster Jr accepts

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Foster Jr treats your condition or procedure