Dr. Dennis G. Foster Jr., DDS

Dr. Dennis G. Foster Jr., DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Foster Jr. practices Dentistry at 1 location in Timonium, MD.

Are you Dr. Foster Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Foster Jr.'s Experience

Visiting Dr. Foster Jr.

Dr. Foster Jr. accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Foster Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster Jr. to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Foster Jr.
Dr. Foster Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Towson, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Foster's since he opened his practice on Harford Road, 30 plus years. I have been taking my children to see him since they were babies. He is very accommodating and when I had an emergency he cleared his schedule to see me on a weekend. Recently, I was told by my daughter's orthodontist that it was time to have her wisdom teeth removed. I was nervous about the situation, but Dr. Foster calmed my nervous and referred me to a capable oral surgeon. He is the best.
in Baltimore, MD |
I've been seeing Dr. Foster for over 20 years and I find his facility and service to be top notch. He takes a conservative, well thought approach to any needed dental procedures, and he has literally been responsible for my mother retaining her teeth through his pro-active care and education of dental hygiene to her. His entire staff of hygienists and assistance are friendly, caring and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Foster Jr. and his staff to anyone in need of dental care.
Owings Mills, MD |
Great office. Wonderful staff and fantastic Drs. Came in on a Sunday to take care of me prior to flying out to a business meeting Monday morning. Couldn't be more appreciative! Thank you!!!
in Baltimore, MD |
I have been going to Dr Foster for over 8 years. I have to say my experience has always been exceptional. Dr Foster is very knowledgeable and he is such a warm and kind person The dental Hygienist are also very nice and they take their time to explain any questions or concerns. Angela helped with my cleaning the last time so next time you visit, ask for Angela, she is the epitome of awesome. This is a great practice for families because the office is very family friendly. My grade is five stars
in Linthicum, MD |
The team at Foster Dental Group are professional, talented, and the only dental office I have ever loved. I mean, I have literally ran out of other dental offices in tears because of how I was treated. The Foster Group will take excellent care of you and treat you with respect. The hygienist, Dawn Mitchell, is also the most impressive and knowledgeable hygienist I have ever met. I promise you that after a visit at Foster Dental Group, you will leave happy, relieved, and in love with your teeth!
Plano, TX |
Unkind staff.
in Timonium, MD |
Rude office staff: absurd to require a copy of your driver's license, especially when the office staff is rude and condescending about it.
in PHOENIX MD |
Amazing, Dr Foster always explains each problem and procedure to fix it. He's also always in a good mood, which is rare these days! My kids love him and ASK to go to the dentist. !!!
Have you seen Dr. Dennis G. Foster Jr., DDS?
Are you Dr. Foster Jr.?

Compare Dr. Foster Jr.

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Foster Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Dr. Foster Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Foster Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Foster Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Foster Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Foster Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.