Dr. Dennis Fehrman, DDS

Dr. Dennis Fehrman, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Dennis Fehrman, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Schofield, WI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1985 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

1815 Schofield Ave

Schofield, WI 54476

Learn about Dr. Fehrman

Dr. Fehrman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fehrman "I am a native of central Wisconsin, having spent my childhood in nearby Clintonville. Since 1987, the Wausau area has been home to my wife Marcy and me, along with our two children and two golden retrievers, Steve and Jozy. After high school, I attended UW-Eau Claire and received my bachelor's degree in 1981. I continued my education at Marquette University School of Dentistry and received my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1985. During dental school, I underwent orthodontic treatment, which created a desire to specialize in the field. Subsequently, I entered the orthodontic residency program at Marquette University and completed my certification and master's degree in the specialty of orthodontics in 1987."

This content was provided by Dr. Fehrman "I believe it is important to pay great attention to individual patient needs, quickly bonding with patients and taking the time to explain the orthodontic process in a way that is understandable. The final result is what we're proud to call the "Fehrman Smile.""

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Uw-Eau Claire
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Fehrman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fehrman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fehrman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fehrman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fehrman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fehrman

Dr. Fehrman?
Dr. Fehrman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Fehrman, DDS
I am very satisfied with Dr. Fehrman's care. He is such an honest businessman, I send everybody I know ti him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Fehrman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fehrman?