Dr. Dennis Close, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Close
2929 Kerry Forest Pkwy Tallahassee, FL 32309

Dr. Dennis Close, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tallahassee, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Close's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Close

2.2

Dr. Close?
Dr. Close's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dennis Close, DDS
I have been going there for 3 years. Dr. Close seems nice and knowledable doctor, explains every steps and treatment plans. But my main concern is most of the procedure he does or suggest didnt get covered by dental insurance!! The estimate provided by office ladies are very inaccurate and I ended up paying everything out of pocket for all the procedures. When I asked about pre-determination for another big procedure the old lady at the front office started acting crazy and became offensive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Close for several years. Two years ago I had to switch dental insurance and because of that dentists, but I went back to him the next year. He does really good work, and answers any questions I've had. He has never tried to push a procedure on me. He is straight forward which I like. That may be off-putting to some people but I'm not one for idle chit-chat. I also think that Connie, the hygienist is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
Dr. Close was able to get me an appointment quickly, spent a lot of time with me, removed my broken tooth, placed a temp crown. No more pain! Office staff were friendly and helpful. Office was cold but it was very cold outside.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
It was terrible. He only talked about insurance and what I couldn't afford. He never tried to work with me or ask me what I wanted. He wanted to pull teeth and do other things without explaining to me why. This man, I would not let do anything to my teeth. He may do good work, but at what price. Your attitude is 80% of who you are and 20% comes from how good you are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
Dr. Close is a great dentist and has great patient/doctor rapport. Unfortunately his office staff is the poorest I have ever come in contact in all my adult life. I was yelled at by the office manager over a bill of $40.30. I asked for clarity of why I was receiving a bill. I kept getting a different answer every time I asked. I had a procedure in November of 2016 and they did not even submit for payment with my insurance until January of 2017. They are threatening me collections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
I've been here several times, it's always been a good experience me. I really like my hygenist, she's friendly and very knowledgeable. I never have to wait long to be seen. Dr. Close is also nice enough, to-the-point, and does his job well. I'm sad to see the other reviews are not as favorable, I really like this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Close?

Dr. Close accepts

Dr. Close accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Close treats your condition or procedure