Dr. Dennis Close, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dennis Close, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2929 Kerry Forest Pkwy Tallahassee, FL 32309 Get Directions

Dr. Dennis Close, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tallahassee, FL. He is 59 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Close's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Tallahassee, FL |
It was terrible. He only talked about insurance and what I couldn't afford. He never tried to work with me or ask me what I wanted. He wanted to pull teeth and do other things without explaining to me why. This man, I would not let do anything to my teeth. He may do good work, but at what price. Your attitude is 80% of who you are and 20% comes from how good you are.
Tallahassee FL |
Dr. Close is a great dentist and has great patient/doctor rapport. Unfortunately his office staff is the poorest I have ever come in contact in all my adult life. I was yelled at by the office manager over a bill of $40.30. I asked for clarity of why I was receiving a bill. I kept getting a different answer every time I asked. I had a procedure in November of 2016 and they did not even submit for payment with my insurance until January of 2017. They are threatening me collections.
Tallahassee, FL |
I've been here several times, it's always been a good experience me. I really like my hygenist, she's friendly and very knowledgeable. I never have to wait long to be seen. Dr. Close is also nice enough, to-the-point, and does his job well. I'm sad to see the other reviews are not as favorable, I really like this place.
Have you seen Dr. Dennis Close, DDS?
Are you Dr. Close?

Compare Dr. Close

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Close's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Close does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Close and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Close does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Close and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Close does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Close and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.