Dr. Denise Prugh, DDS

Dr. Denise Prugh, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Denise Prugh, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Casper, WY and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from UCLA in 1999 and practices orthodontics and pediatric dentistry.Read her story

295 N Walsh Dr

Casper, WY 82609

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Prugh

Dr. Prugh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Prugh "I grew up in Casper having attended Manor Heights, East Junior High and Kelly Walsh High School. I started working in my father's dental office when I was 13 and decided when I was 17 to become a dentist. My college education began at Cottey College and then I finished my Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry at the University of Wyoming. For dental school I attended the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. After practicing for three years in Casper as a general dentist I decided to return to school for further training. I was accepted to a residency program at UCLA where I specialized in both pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. After completing this 3 ½ year residency I returned to Casper to start my practice. I have been practicing for 18 years and I am the ONLY dentist in Wyoming that is dual trained in both pediatric dentistry and orthodontics."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Crooked Teeth
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Protruding Front Teeth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• University Of Wyoming
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • UCLA
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • UCLA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Prugh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Prugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Prugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prugh's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prugh to family and friends

Dr. Prugh's Performance

Orthodontist and Pediatric Dentist which is a plus. Female with a great caring personality.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My children have been going to Dr. Prugh for over 10 years. She is my children's dentist as well as their orthodontist. I couldn't be happier with the service and care they provide. Her staff is excellent, and always friendly. I highly recommend Surfin' Smiles for your children's dental needs. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Prugh and her staff are wonderful! They explain EVERYTHING, are friendly and so kid-oriented.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Pugh overlooked my child's tooth development resulting in her teeth being stuck under her gums and not coming through, she now needs surgery, and braces. I feel it was overlooked because Dr Prugh is always in a rush pushing kids through too fast.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Prugh?

Nearby dentists with similar experience