Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female

Dr. Kitay

Denise R. Kitay, DDS, MMSc

199 BALDWIN RD Parsippany, NJ 07054

Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Parsippany, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kitay to book an appointment.

Dr. Kitay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kitay

3.252032520325203%

Dr. Kitay?
What People Say About Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS
Dr. Kitay is wonderful and very caring and thorough with her patients.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Doctor was on time with her appointments
Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Warm and welcoming ambiance. Dentist was highly recommended by another dentist and so glad i took her advice. Her explanations were honest, straightforward and informative.
Vilma Prado in Livingston – Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr. Kitay and her staff are amazing. My children and I were all patients of Dr. Kitay and I would recommend her wholeheartedly! She went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my smile! From Becky to Amy to Marcy to Dr. Kitay, you will get competent, knowledgeable kind and friendly care!
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Very clean office, friendly staff, Dr. Kitay took her time to go over our sons teeth and answered our questions we had. Highly recommend!!!
jen in lake hopatcong – Apr 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
I used Dr Kitay for all of my children. They get compliments on their smiles all the time.
Jennifer in Towaco nj – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Great doctor and staff, experts at what they do - everyone is so nice & accommodating a real bonus!
Sima in Towaco – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
All good, The staff is very friendly and helpful!!! Both my children used Dr. Kitay and their teeth look great.
Caldwell, NJ – Jul 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Absolute predictably stellar care. Prompt and efficient. My daughter experienced some low self esteem due to her teeth. Dr kitay and staff went over and beyond with explaining to me how to help her in every way. They consistently complimented and explained to her About her progress and next steps, empowering her And she looks gorgeous and smiles again for pictures!
Amy reichert in MontvilleNJ – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
it was a great experience from start to finish! Dr. Kitay and her staff are competent, kind, helpful and accommodating.
MontvilleNJ – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr. Kitay is an amazing orthodontist . My son had a difficult case and she produced great results. I would highly recommend her.
Andover, NJ – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
we have been seeing Dr. Kitay for 4 years now and it has been a seamless experience. Both of my children's cases were complex. We didn't question Dr. Kitay's course of treatment for a second! I highly recommend her. She's the best!
Andover, NJ – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
In short, Dr. Kitay and her staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. All high marks are easily well deserved because their is a level of thoroughness, care, and concern present that is lacking among practitioners today. During every step we were always informed and questions were answered that always kept us updated. On top of that there is a genuine level of enthusiasm among Dr. Kitay and her staff that unequivocally demonstrates their devotion to their profession. Highly recommended!!
Marty in Edge water, NJ – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr Kitay and her staff are amazing! Professional, kind and approachable. Most impressive is Dr Kitays honesty with treatment. She never insisted on anything that wasn't necessary. That save me time and most importantly money. They work with you, explain the procedures and processes with patience and always with a smile. Both my boys were treated by Dr Kitay and her staff and I would not go anywhere else. Thank you DR KITAY and staff for a great orthodontic experience. Highly recommend!
Sharlene in Edison, NJ – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr. Kitay was great in providing one of my sons with braces and the other with a retainer. Appointments were prompt and the staff is very friendly. My boys teeth look great! I highly recommend their services!
Meg in Boonton Township, NJ – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
The professionalism exhibited by Dr. Kitay and her team is unmatched. Everyone at the office is highly experienced and all working toward the same goal: putting a smile on everyone's face.
Yoshi in Phillipsburg, NJ – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Getting braces was the best thing I've ever done for myself and Dr. kitay was a great choice. I've always been afraid of the dentist so this was a big deal for me but Dr. kitay made the whole process easy and painless. Her office staff are very friendly and efficient. Now I'm telling everyone to get braces and to go to Dr. kitay. I wish I'd done it 20 years ago.
Jean McGowan in Caldwell, NJ – Feb 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr kitay is a perfectionist All of her patients finish treatment with a beautiful smile. She is compationate and always puts her patients at ease throughout the process. Her name fife staff is friendly and we are always seen in a timely fashion.
Karen in Pine brook – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
There is nobody else as wonderful as Dr Kitay. She has handled my entire family for many years. We would travel anywhere for her. The entire office is friendly, flexible, and they understand kids. There is no other choice for an orthodontist!!
Anne M in Orange, NJ – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?
Dr kitay has treated all 3 of my children and I would recommend her to anybody. She and her staff are professional, have always been helpful and understanding . I have gotten immediate responses from them on weekends and holidays and wouldn't go anywhere else..
Montville NJ – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kitay?

Dr. Denise Kitay brings more than twenty years of clinical experience to provide you with high quality orthodontic care that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. Beautiful smiles are created in her warm, and easy going practice in Caldwell and Parsippany.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics