Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS

Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Parsippany, NJ. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Denise R. Kitay, DDS, MMSc

199 Baldwin Rd

Parsippany, NJ 07054

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kitay

Dr. Kitay's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kitay "I have been practicing orthodontics for over 20 years. I graduated from the Stony Brook University, School of Dental Medicine. I attended the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston for two years of advanced training in general and hospital-based dentistry and research, where I also served as Chief Dental Resident. I completed my formal training in a three-year orthodontic residency at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, during which I also obtained a Master of Medical Sciences degree. At Harvard, I pioneered clinical research in dentofacial aesthetics and computer animated imaging. This research is the foundation for a wide range of studies that continue at Harvard, University of Chicago, and other universities in aesthetics and treatment goals guiding orthodontic care. I have a deep commitment to advanced training and continuing education I participate in many orthodontic courses covering a myriad of topics throughout the year, and I participate in study groups, including the New Jersey Damon® Study Club. In addition to recognition I have received throughout the dental and orthodontic community, I have had articles published in both The Journal of Adult Orthodontics and Orthognathic Surgery and The Journal of the American Dental Association. I am a native of Brooklyn, NY, but now reside in Livingston, NJ, with my two children, husband, and golden-doodle, Cody. In my spare time I enjoy tennis, skiing, cooking, and traveling."

This content was provided by Dr. Kitay "Dr. Denise Kitay brings more than twenty years of clinical experience to provide you with high quality orthodontic care that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. Beautiful smiles are created in her warm, and easy going practice in Caldwell and Parsippany."

2  Practice Areas

• Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Stony Brook University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Harvard School of Dental Medicine
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kitay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kitay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kitay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kitay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kitay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kitay to family and friends

Dr. Kitay's Performance

Very clean office, friendly staff, Dr. Kitay took her time to go over our sons teeth and answered our questions we had. Highly recommend!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I used Dr Kitay for all of my children. They get compliments on their smiles all the time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great doctor and staff, experts at what they do - everyone is so nice & accommodating a real bonus!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great service to patients. Just wish better parking. Dr. Kitay is a perfectionist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
All good, The staff is very friendly and helpful!!! Both my children used Dr. Kitay and their teeth look great.
Are you Dr. Kitay?