Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS

Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Female
94 reviews

Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS is an dentist who practices in Parsippany, NJ.

Denise R. Kitay, DDS, MMSc

199 Baldwin Rd

Parsippany, NJ 07054

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Kitay

Dr. Denise Kitay brings more than twenty years of clinical experience to provide you with high quality orthodontic care that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations. Beautiful smiles are created in her warm, and easy going practice in Caldwell and Parsippany.

• Orthodontics

• Palatal Expander
  • Panoramic and Cephalometric Digital Dental X-Rays
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Stony Brook University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kitay has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kitay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kitay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kitay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kitay's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kitay to family and friends
Dr. Kitay's Performance
MontvilleNJ |
it was a great experience from start to finish! Dr. Kitay and her staff are competent, kind, helpful and accommodating.
Caldwell, NJ |
Dr Kitay offices are run very efficiently. Everyone is friendly and professional. The environment is comfortable and clean. They are great with the children. The work done on my children teeth has been excellent..
Andover, NJ |
Dr. Kitay is an amazing orthodontist . My son had a difficult case and she produced great results. I would highly recommend her.
Andover, NJ |
we have been seeing Dr. Kitay for 4 years now and it has been a seamless experience. Both of my children's cases were complex. We didn't question Dr. Kitay's course of treatment for a second! I highly recommend her. She's the best!
in Edge water, NJ |
In short, Dr. Kitay and her staff are professional, courteous, and friendly. All high marks are easily well deserved because their is a level of thoroughness, care, and concern present that is lacking among practitioners today. During every step we were always informed and questions were answered that always kept us updated. On top of that there is a genuine level of enthusiasm among Dr. Kitay and her staff that unequivocally demonstrates their devotion to their profession. Highly recommended!!
in Edison, NJ |
Dr Kitay and her staff are amazing! Professional, kind and approachable. Most impressive is Dr Kitays honesty with treatment. She never insisted on anything that wasn't necessary. That save me time and most importantly money. They work with you, explain the procedures and processes with patience and always with a smile. Both my boys were treated by Dr Kitay and her staff and I would not go anywhere else. Thank you DR KITAY and staff for a great orthodontic experience. Highly recommend!
in Boonton Township, NJ |
Dr. Kitay was great in providing one of my sons with braces and the other with a retainer. Appointments were prompt and the staff is very friendly. My boys teeth look great! I highly recommend their services!
in Phillipsburg, NJ |
The professionalism exhibited by Dr. Kitay and her team is unmatched. Everyone at the office is highly experienced and all working toward the same goal: putting a smile on everyone's face.
in Caldwell, NJ |
Getting braces was the best thing I've ever done for myself and Dr. kitay was a great choice. I've always been afraid of the dentist so this was a big deal for me but Dr. kitay made the whole process easy and painless. Her office staff are very friendly and efficient. Now I'm telling everyone to get braces and to go to Dr. kitay. I wish I'd done it 20 years ago.
in Pine brook |
Dr kitay is a perfectionist All of her patients finish treatment with a beautiful smile. She is compationate and always puts her patients at ease throughout the process. Her name fife staff is friendly and we are always seen in a timely fashion.
in Orange, NJ |
There is nobody else as wonderful as Dr Kitay. She has handled my entire family for many years. We would travel anywhere for her. The entire office is friendly, flexible, and they understand kids. There is no other choice for an orthodontist!!
Montville NJ |
Dr kitay has treated all 3 of my children and I would recommend her to anybody. She and her staff are professional, have always been helpful and understanding . I have gotten immediate responses from them on weekends and holidays and wouldn't go anywhere else..
in Montville ,NJ |
This is my 4 child getting braces with Dr .Kitay . She is the best orthodontist my children all have perfect smiles.
in Woodland Park, NJ |
Many thanks to Dr. Kittay and her associates for making the experience of getting braces at 52 years old much easier. The office is run very efficiently, everyone is extremely friendly and with Dr. Kittay's expertise, my bite was corrected perfectly to enable the additional dental restoration I required. I would highly recommend Dr. Kittay to anyone needing braces, young or old!
Have you seen Dr. Denise Kitay, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kitay