Dr. Demetrick Lecorn, DMD

Dr. Demetrick Lecorn, DMD

Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Demetrick Lecorn, DMD is a dentist who practices in Ocala, FL.

2130 SW 22nd Pl Ste 101

• Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Lecorn

• Endodontics

Education data for Dr. Lecorn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Lecorn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lecorn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lecorn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lecorn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lecorn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lecorn to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Lecorn's Performance
Inverness, FL |
Dr. Lecorn did a root canal for me; his work was fast and efficient but I felt he did an excellent job. He explained everything before the procedure and answered all my questions. His staff was very personable and capable as well.
Orange Springs, FL |
Dr. LeCorn is an excellent clinician. I would gladly see him again if needed.
Unbelievable!! I had a 3:30 appointment, was taken back to see Dr. Lecorn at 3:20, my mouth was numbed, molar root canal performed (WITH NO PAIN), postoperative instructions given and I was out the door at 4:12. Very courteous staff and Dr. Lecorn was very gentle and informative. Highly recommend this doctor and office!
in New York, New York |
Dr. Lecorn is one of the sincerest Endodontic professionals you will ever meet. I met him when I had a dental emergency on set while shooting a movie. I have followed him to Ocala from New York. Yes, I am one of his life time patients that appreciates his professionalism, compassion and knowledge. Dr. Lecorn’s quality of work is worth the investment in your dental health.
in Nashville, TN |
On a trip back home to Ocala, I had to get 3 root canals, which I decided to get done all in the same day. Dr Lecorn explained the entire process before hand. After my 3 root canals you would think I would experience excruciating pain, fortunately I did not. I only took one pain pill after the numbness wore off. I had a root canal before at a general dentist and was in so much pain. Dr Lecorn also called me that evening to make sure that I was ok. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR LECORN!
Lady Lake, FL |
I found Dr. LeCorn to be totally arrogant and had an unsatisfactory root canal completed by him. I called for an appointment with his associated but was told only Dr. LeCorn would be available for some time. Dr. LeCorn drilled my 3 month $1300 crown to remove the root and in the process chipped a large piece of my new crown. I had to tell him it was chipped as I could feel the ragged edges. I was charged $1394 and told he was not responsible for my crown.
in Ocala Fl |
Total hack. A year after he did my root canal it got infected because he didn't clean the entire root out. I went to another dentist and she showed me the root was not completely removed. I had to go through the whole thing a second time and get a new crown.
Have you seen Dr. Demetrick Lecorn, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lecorn?