Dr. Dellwyn Turnipseed, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dellwyn Turnipseed, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Dellwyn Turnipseed, DMD is a dentist who practices in Memphis, TN. She is 61 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Turnipseed to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Turnipseed's Performance
in Olive Branch, MS |
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Turnipseed's office. The staff was super friendly and the back staff was very kind and gentle. They. treated me like family. I highly recommend The Dental Connection. A friendly and pain free office.??
in Memphis tn |
Well I was bringing my daughter to her appt on time but twice this has happened she never seen the doctor it was always something we sit and wait from 1-2 hours I'm really disappointed today because she starts school on Monday and she needed work done I'm sorry we want be coming back I really liked the staff and everthing but this wait time is to much for me thanks for everything.
in Memphis, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Turnipseed's for several years now. The staff is always pleasant and helpful, which I believe is a reflection of Dr. Turnipseed because she is always pleasant and cheerful. I, like many, am not a fan of visiting the dentist, so I really appreciate that she makes an effort to put me at ease and make me feel comfortable. I also appreciate her thoroughness and how she takes the time o explain everything to me. I'm a patient for life.
Have you seen Dr. Dellwyn Turnipseed, DMD?
Are you Dr. Turnipseed?

Compare Dr. Turnipseed

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Turnipseed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Turnipseed does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Turnipseed and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Turnipseed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turnipseed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Turnipseed does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Turnipseed and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.