Dr. Delaney Acosta, DMD

Dr. Delaney Acosta, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Female

Pediatric Dentist

Dr. Delaney Acosta, DMD is a dentist who practices in Mahopac, NY. She has been practicing for 12 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Acosta's Experience

Visiting Dr. Acosta

Dr. Acosta accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Acosta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Acosta to family and friends
Dr. Acosta's Performance
Rocky Hill, CT |
Dr Delaney & assistant were great with my 3 year old grandson. Very caring.
in North Salem, NY |
My children love Dr. Delaney and her crew! The girls count down to their next appointments! We highly recommend Dr. Delaney!!
in Carmel, NY |
Dr. Delaney and Suzanne are the best! I love that they take the time to explain each step and introduce the kids to the tools they'll be using. My son's first few appointments were difficult, just because he didn't want to stay in one place, but even then they were amazingly patient. He's 4 now, and left today with a huge smile on his face. He's already asking when we can go back!
in Newburgh N.Y |
Excellent service, professional staffing, prompt appointments process, clean and entertaining environment for children and parents. I highly recommend this dental provider for parents concerned for continued dental care. Thank you Doctor for your Excellent Dental services. You and your staffings professional approach to Dentisty.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Acosta is very friendly and made my 3-year old very comfortable and talked her through every step. Excellent experience!
in Carmel, NY |
Great pediatric dentist. Wonderful service and staff.
Mahopac, NY |
Wonderful dentist. Wonderful staff. Highly recommend.
in Carmel, NY |
I always have an amazing experience with my three children with Doctor Delaney and her great staff. From the front office to the entire team you are treated with amazing service and care. My children love going to the dentist because of their continued experience there. Always professional and extremely caring all the time. I highly recommend!!!
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Delaney Acosta was recommended to me by a friend and I have been with her for about 3 years now. She was wonderful with my kids and made our dental visits painless. I drive over 30 minutes to have my kids be seen by her. I would recommend her to all friends and family.
Somers, NY |
As 1st timers, My 2 year old had a great experience. The office atmosphere and staff was very kid friendly. The gained a lifetime client for myself and my family.
in Carmel, NY |
There is no other dentist for your child. My daughter has anxiety and going for a dental checkup used to be torture. I switched to Dr. Delaney from a dentist who did not understand my daughters needs. After many hard appointments, my daughter is now excited to go to the dentist and all because Dr. Delaney was patient and experienced in getting us to today. Trust me you will be happy using Dr. Delaney. When your child is happy that is all the reason you need.
Mahopac, NY |
I absolutely love Dr. Delaney Acosta! She is so nice and friendly and makes going to the dentist with 2 year old twins not only a pleasant experience but, I was also able to go with out help. I don't go too many place alone with my twins!
in Putnam Valley, NY |
We love Dr. Acosta! My children have been seeing her for a few years now! She is gentle and friendly and makes sure my youngirlfriend 3 year old is comfortable. My kids aren't afraid to go to the dentist anymore!
in Carmel, NY |
Dr Acosta is just wonderful ! This is our third visit and my son feels right at home . She is great with the kids and so patient . Listens to your concerns and takes time to answer any questions. The whole office is great, I highly recommend Dr Acosta ,you won't be disappointed.
in Brewster |
Dr. Acosta is always wonderful with my daughter, making her feel at ease and comfortable.
in Carmel, NY |
Wonderful dentist - patient, clear with parents and kids! Great staff.
in Ardsley, NY |
My children adore Dr Acosta (Dr Delaney). She takes great care of my children, takes time to thoroughly explain her observations and the whole practice is a fun and easy going experience. Definitely takes the pressure off of a child's apprehension about dental visits. We have moved 30-40 min away and I still make the trip, because my children love her!
in Yorktown Heights NY |
She is so wonderful with children.. My son is 3 years old and she made him super comfortable with all the procedures..
Yorktown Heights, NY |
My daughter always looks forward to her visit with Dr. Acosta. While my son doesn't love going to the dentist, he always ends up enjoying his visit to the office.
Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr Acosta was doing anything in her power to take the fear out of my 2 year old, who doesn't like doctors. She has her own way with kids.
in Mahopac, NY |
My daughter adores Dr. Delaney and gets excited when it's time for an appointment. The office staff is wonderful, the office is clean and kid friendly, my daughter is disappointed when she's called because she has so much fun in the waiting room. Dr. Delaney is great with kids, thorough, answers questions, and is a wonderful dentist. I highly recommend her!
Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Acosta and her staff are amazing with the kids. They are patient, engaging, thorough and quick. They remember the kids and how each likes to be dealt with and take the time to make them feel comfortable and answer all of my questions. Highly recommended.
in Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Delany and her staff are not only courteous and knowledgeable but they make my kids feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend her serviced to anyone! One downfall, they should consider getting guest Wifi.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
I so wish I was lucky enough to have had such a wonderful dentist when I was a child. My awful experiences have left me terrified, which has kept me from taking proper care of my dental needs. This office is terrific, and I highly recommend Dr. Delaney. She is a pediatric dentist, so I am answering these questions on behalf of my 11-year old daughter.
in Mahopac, NY |
Dr. Delaney's office is absolutely a stress free zone. My seven-year-old son had a root canal done and had no idea he was getting a root canal. I have four children and the only thing they ever agree on is that dr. Delaney's office is fun comfortable and happy place to go.
in Patterson, NY |
Dr. Acosta is wonderful. She is pleasant. Very willing to answer questions. She is efficient and does quality work. My 4 yr old has been through a root canal and crown and then two cavities and has been excellent through all procedures with the comfort and patience of dr Acosta and her assistant. They have such a great team there! My daughter ecspecially likes the token tower when she gets to pick something for doing well. She said she loves the dentist after having two cavities filled
in Somers, NY |
Absolutely delightful, my son looks forward to going to the dentist!! And the whole team vibe...everyone is smiling, welcoming, patient. Truly caring and professional. Spotless office, beautiful artwork, modern equipment.
Great
in Mahopac, NY |
My 6yr old son and My 4yr old daughter loves going to Dr. Delany for check up and cleaning. The staff are very nice and accomodating. Just recently, my son got his tooth extracted, Dr Delanie and her assistant made sure that my don is comfortable and not scared on doing this procedure. All in all the service is excellent.
in Carmel, NY |
My daughter is a new patient & very young. Dr Acosta & assistants were very patient & kind to my daughter. They explained every step to her. It was a lengthy procedure, but came out of it w/ no issues. The office & staff are very child friendly & inviting.
Patterson |
She is wonderful & so is her assistant. Great experience, just wish they took our insurance but it is worth it. My son had no pain & was very comfortable.
I usually don't write reviews, but Dr. Delaney is the best pediatric dentist we have ever been to. She and her staff are very calming, gentle and friendly and my 6 year old daughter actually didn't want to leave! Great practice overall, we will be seeing Dr. Delaney from now on!
in Yorktown heights, New York |
Always an awesome visit! Everyone in the office is so nice and accommodating! They make my children feel so comfortable. They all look forward to their visit to the dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Delaney Acosta, DMD?
Are you Dr. Acosta?

Compare Dr. Acosta

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Acosta's Care Philosophy

Pediatric Dentist

Dr. Acosta says...

Treating infants, toddlers, adolescents and special needs patients

We appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality pediatric dental care in a family-based, high-technology practice. Using proven state-of-the-art technology to enhance your experience, we maintain the most advanced procedures and equipment available to ensure that every patient achieves a healthy and beautiful smile. Our careful, gentle approach makes your child's visit a pain-less experience.

Dr. Delaney offers a unique pediatric dental experience that is fun, affordable, interactive, and effective. Combining the right mix of personal care, high-technology, and continuing education, we maintain a commitment to our patients in every aspect of our practice. We are proud to give the children a reason to smile!

Whether your child is a baby/infant, a toddler, an adolescent/ teenager or is a special needs patient, Dr. Delaney has specialized experience and training to make your visit pleasant, educational and promote excellent oral health. With her specialized training and skills, Dr. Delaney is able to effectively work with special needs patients whether their need is physical, emotional or a combination. With extensive experience working with patients with autism, congenital heart disease, epilepsy, diabetes, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, oral clefts, severe allergies, asthmatics, as well as many other health conditions, you can depend on Dr. Delaney to provide consistent, excellent care. Dr. Delaney is involved in diagnosing and treating tooth development issues (tetracycline staining and missing teeth), teething concerns, baby bottle syndrome, sucking habits, dental injuries and emergencies, dental anxieties, gum problems (periodontal issues), oral pathology (such as oral cancers, apthous uclers and changes to the tongue), speech development issues, orthodontic issues during development (crowded teeth and small palates), cosmetic dentistry, dental decay, broken teeth, mouth or dental swelling, bad breath or halitosis, tooth infection, bite development, nutritional counseling, and wisdom tooth evaluation and treatment.

Your child will benefit from the consistency of only seeing one doctor and will have my undivided attention during each visit. Digital radiographs are used to reduce the amount of exposure that your child receives when x-rays are necessary. I provide mercury-free tooth colored fillings or composites that are bonded into the tooth to promote esthetics and provide excellent strength during eating and talking. The office is paperless for less impact on the environment. With a focus on preventative dental care such as sealantsmouth guards during sports activities, fluoride therapy, and my toothbrush station where I teach your child proper oral hygiene, you will sleep well at night knowing that your child has developed a great relationship with their dentist and is living pain-free and anxiety-free about their future oral care.

The ADA recommends that parents take children to a dentist no later than their first birthday and then at intervals recommended by their dentist.

Dr. Acosta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dental Bone Loss

Boston University Goldman S

Graduated in 2005

Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center

Completed in 2010

Dr. Acosta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Acosta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry