Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS

Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Leesburg, VA. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read her story

17 Fort Evans Rd NE Ste C

Leesburg, VA 20176

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Kokel treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Doing exceptional dentistry by offering state-of-the-art technology that helps us manage your comfort, time, and health as we would manage it for our own families. Our goal is to create lifelong trusting relationships.

University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
Virginia Commonwealth University

Dr. Kokel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kokel

Dr. Kokel?
Dr. Kokel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Very great service! The staff if very friendly and I love talking to them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
My son has been to 3/4 dentist in the past year and a half to get One tooth pull led and not one of them could help him because he has vasovagal and so I asked in one of the groups I am in on Facebook and someone recommended Dr Kokel and the moment we walked in we felt like they cared and it was like she was waiting for him she introduced yourself took us back x-rays walked us through everything and we came in this morning saw her again and went over a plan we came back this evening at 5:50 to m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Very friendly staff, great people!
Good service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
I have been very impressed with Dr. Korkel and Dr. Wolfmann’s excellent dental service. In addition, They both provide great friendly customer service as well as the rest of the staff. They seem to really care about their patients. Also, I was able to get a appointment the next day, for a tooth problem that occurred at the last minute. Brenda I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
100% recommend for adults and kids. My 6yr old son was having difficulties getting through sealants and Dr. Wollmann worked his magic with him, resulting in zero trauma! Cheryl has been my and my son’s hygienist and she is absolutely wonderful. Dr. Kokel always gives me the time I need, never rushes and gives me options. Like I said, 100% recommend for your family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
They always make my visit enjoyable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Dr. Kokel is the best dentist I have ever been to!!! And as a military family we've traveled the world and I've moved over 20 times in my life, clearly I've had many opportunities to "try out dentists!" Hands down she is the best!!! I HIGHLY recommend her! I usually dread going to the dentist, especially if I need a shot, but I can say without a doubt, Dr. Kokel can give me a shot and I won't realize she even started. Now I come happily knowing there will be no pain at all. 5+stars!! Super!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
After going to the same dentist for 20 years I found Dr. Kokel's team and felt completely at home! The staff were incredibly warm, welcoming and thorough. I was very impressed and highly recommend visiting them for yourself. You will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Great dentist and great service. I can’t say enough good things about this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Honestly, will never go anywhere else ! Dr. Kokel and her staff took this big scaredy cat and made me a faithful and consistent patient ... and you’ll never find a better shot giver if you ever need work done - gentle and PAINLESS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Very welcoming environment and fast serivce. Over all a great experience and I would reccomend Dr. Konel to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
As a first time patient, I have to say this office has the most friendly, personable staff I have ever seen in a dental office. I switched to Dr Kokel after going to another practice for over 12 years. I’m very happy I made the switch and sorry I didn’t come here sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Dr. Kokel's office has the most welcoming friendly staff you will ever meet. From start to finish the moment you walk in her office is a lovely experience. The staff is knowledgeable, caring and extremely personable. Her equipment is state of the art and her dental hygienists are well-trained. I am there on a regular basis with three children and all the hygienist give instructions on how to maintain a healthy smile while caring for your overall well-being. Choosing this office is a no-brainer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
I have only ever had positive experiences here at the office, due to the always positive and highly efficient staff. Not only the staff, but the office itself is clean and well kept, I have been going here all my life, and I plan to continue coming here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Very up-front and professional, and shows plenty of expertise in her field. I would recommend her practice to anyone in the area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
I have just joined Dr Kokel’s practice as a registered dental hygienist. I am so proud to be part of such an amazing team of dental professionals. The Best of the Best. The technology that is available here is state of the art which all enables us to serve our patients at the highest level of care. No wonder that Dr Kokel’s reputation preceded her! Her patients are in good hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Kokel. She has a great bedside manner and is sure to let you know exactly what she is doing. Her staff is very professional and kind. You can tell everyone is knowledgeable and truly cares about your well being. During a recent visit, I spoke with Dr. Kokel about an oral concern I had. Not only did she provide me with reassurance and referrals to help solve my problem, she personally followed up with me to check in and see how things were going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Dr. Kokel has been my dentist for many years and I have always been very happy with the service provide details by the whole office. Everyone is extremely welcoming and friendly, which makes a typically unpleasant thing like a dentist visit much more pleasant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deidra Kokel, DDS?
Dr. Kokel has been my family's dentist for as long as I can remember. Her office turns a trip to the dentist into an enjoyable experience. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and procedures are always done quickly, efficiently, and well. Highly recommended.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kokel?

Deidra Bird Kokel DDS, PC