Dr. Debra Stein, DMD

Dr. Debra Stein, DMD

Endodontics | Female

8763 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, CA 90069 Get Directions

Dr. Debra Stein, DMD is an dentist who practices in West Hollywood, CA. She has been practicing for 24 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Stein's Experience

Visiting Dr. Stein

Dr. Stein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends
Dr. Stein's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Stien found my brain tumor! I went for a root canal procedure. I told her what was happening in my health. She said for me to ask my doctor to check my thyroid and she asked to call my doctor. After my doctor told me that Dr. Stien mentioned some of my dental complaints sounded like I could have a problem with my pituitary gland. He said she was very in tune and it was smart of her. I did have a tumor in my pituitary gland. I had medicine and surgery. Thank you Dr. Stien!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Unprofessional and unpleasant. Dr. Stein examined a problematic root canal. When I asked her to explain some of the terminology, she was rude and abrasive. She referred me to UCLA for X-rays and I met with her again to review the results. When I asked for further clarification of the problem, again, her behavior was abhorrent and unhelpful. My dental office had to refer me to another Endodontist. This is clearly someone severely lacking in interpersonal skills and is highly not recommended.
It's unfortunate this patient chose to defame Dr. Stein Patient harassed our office staff daily. Dr. Stein saw him for multiple "consults' explaining pros/cons of treatment. These consults lasted 45 minutes or longer at no charge. Dr. Stein spent, what must amount to, numerous hours reviewing his treatment options with him on the phone and in the office to educate him so he could make an informed decision. Eventually we had to dismiss him for harassment. Thank you.Thirty Two Advanced Dentistry.
Have you seen Dr. Debra Stein, DMD?

Compare Dr. Stein

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
    }

Dr. Stein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Stein does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics