Dr. Debra Stein, DMD

Dr. Debra Stein, DMD

Endodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Debra Stein, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in West Hollywood, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 1993 and practices endodontics.

8763 Santa Monica Blvd

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Molar Endodontics
  • Root Canal
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Stein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stein's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stein to family and friends

Dr. Stein's Performance

Dr. Stien found my brain tumor! I went for a root canal procedure. I told her what was happening in my health. She said for me to ask my doctor to check my thyroid and she asked to call my doctor. After my doctor told me that Dr. Stien mentioned some of my dental complaints sounded like I could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Unprofessional and unpleasant. Dr. Stein examined a problematic root canal. When I asked her to explain some of the terminology, she was rude and abrasive. She referred me to UCLA for X-rays and I met with her again to review the results. When I asked for further clarification of the problem,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

It's unfortunate this patient chose to defame Dr. Stein Patient harassed our office staff daily. Dr. Stein saw him for multiple "consults' explaining pros/cons of treatment. These consults lasted 45 minutes or longer at no charge. Dr. Stein spent, what must amount to, numerous hours reviewing his treatment options with him on the phone and in the office to educate him so he could make an informed decision. Eventually we had to dismiss him for harassment. Thank you.Thirty Two Advanced Dentistry.