Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS

DentistryFemaleAge 36

Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bethesda, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yeh to book an appointment.

Dr. Yeh

Capital Endodontics

10401 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda, MD 20814

Dr. Yeh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yeh

Dr. Yeh?
  • Explained conditions well (12)
  • Listened & answered questions (12)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (12)
    On short notice and without seeing prior ratings, I went to Dr. Yeh for a root canal. I have had a couple before, but when she and her associate finished I just had to tell them on the spot how much I really appreciated the attention, care and sense of benefiting from absolutely notch work. And I did not have a bit of discomfort then or later. They were forewarned on the spot that if I, family or friends needed this procedure in the future -they were it! Howard Nester (April 9, 2019)
    Apr 10, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr. Yeh is phenomenal! I recently had a root canal procedure. I informed Dr. Yeh of my “fear” of dental procedures. I literally did not feel pain once during the entire procedure. She thoroughly explained every step and was always checking on my comfort level. Her assistant was a total professional and the receptionist was very kind and very attentive to detail. I completely recommend Dr. Yeh and her staff without hesitation. Trustworthy, professional, compassionate and attentive are just a few words that describe Dr Yeh. Thank you Doctor :)
    Michael F. – Oct 30, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr Yeh is an excellent and caring dentist. I had to have an emergency diagnosis and subsequent root canal for the first time. She was very caring, highly communicative and very accomplished. I did not have really any pain at all and the support team was excellent in proactive follow-up and transparency in billing as well. First class service and highly recommended.
    Ian P de Cruz – Oct 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr. Yeh is an amazing endodontist. Professional without being cold, took the time to explain everything she’s doing and she listens. That description alone would put her in the category of a truly remarkable doctor but it’s her gentleness and attention to detail that makes her stand out among her peers. I’m an avowed “dental phobic” so for me to say that I didn’t feel anything is huge ( I start trembling when I enter the office). Thank you Dr. Yeh for making a typically horrible experience into a good one. Who knew that a root canal didn’t have to hurt?
    Valaida Wise Ed.D – Jul 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    It was my first time getting a root canal and they kindly explained everything I should expect and even considered my situation! I strongly recommend! Thank you Dr. Yeh!
    Hyeon Bin Jo – Jul 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    One of the best and most honest endodontists out there. She is so patient and explains everything so well. The root canal went very smoothly, even though it was supposedly a very complicated tooth. Even though I did not feel any pain before or after the procedure, Dr. Yeh still personally checked up on me later that day to make sure I was doing fine. The office is very accommodating as well. I had a serious infection and they got me an appointment literally within a few hours. I've had several root canals done by other doctors before, but this was by far the best experience. I highly recommend Dr. Yeh without any reservations to anyone who needs a root canal.
    David H. – Jul 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    I had to have a redo root canal. Dr. Yeh explained everything as she went along. Her office is professional, friendly and extremely clean! I highly recommend her. The office building is so convenient and lots of parking. A good experience
    Brenda Diehl – Jun 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr. Yeh's chair side manner is FANTASTIC! I have never felt so calm during a dental appointment. This was my first root canal and before she started she took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me. Like every question I threw at her she gave me a solid answer. I loved it cause I never usually know what going on at the dentist when they're in your mouth. Anyways get to the procedure, DIDNT EVEN FEEL THE NEEDLE. Like how? IDK but it numbed up super quick after that. She let me listen to a podcast with my airpods and before I even finished the episode she tapped on my shoulder and said we were done. No problems since, which is weird cause I always have issues after appointments with my normal dentist. I wish all dental visits were that easy... I guess thats why shes a specialist. 5 Stars for Dr. Yeh!
    B. P. – Jun 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr. Yeh is a professional endodontist. In my case, I had acute pulpitis in a molar tooth and was referred to Dr. Yeh for getting root canal therapy. I am very pleased with her whole diagnostic and therapeutic processes. She checked the tooth carefully and explained its state to me, and also answered my questions kindly, which released me from anxiety. During the root canal therapy, she used a dental microscope and other professional tools for precise works. Overall, I devoutly recommend Dr. Yeh to the one who needs root canal therapy.
    M.C. Hsu – May 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Dr. Yeh is a most competent endodontist. She is warm, communicative, and thoroughly professional. Her exceptional technical skill was obvious when she had some unusual challenges with my procedure. She explained important steps as she moved forward and I felt confident that I was being well cared for. She was concerned about any pain I might experience and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I highly recommend Dr. Yeh and would not hesitate to call upon her again if the need arose.
    Dorothy W – Apr 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    In October of 2019 I was experiencing extreme pain in my lower left jaw. Was referred to Dr. Yeh, who discovered that I had an abscess in my jaw due to an old root canal. After three visits and a couple of follow-ups, she was able to correct my situation fully! This is one doctor who is very thorough in everything she does. I'm not a doctor person, but her bedside manner is second to none. Would refer this up-and-coming young doctor to anyone at any time! Thank you and again Dr. Yeh!!!
    John K. Floyd – Apr 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    I came to Dr. Yeh for a second opinion and she was very knowledgeable. I wound up getting the treatment with her afterwards and everything went perfect! My situation was pretty complicated but she did a great job!
    Jane L – Apr 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?
    Very pleasant & cordial. Very easy to work with. Communicates well. Appears to be a happy person.
    Scott T. – Apr 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Yeh, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yeh?

• Endodontics