Dr. Deborah Munoz, DMD

Prosthodontics | Female

Dr. Deborah Munoz, DMD
Dr. Deborah Munoz, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bedford, NH.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Munoz's Experience

Visiting Dr. Munoz

Dr. Munoz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Munoz to family and friends
Dr. Munoz's Performance
in Goffstown, NH |
I was referred to Bedford Center for Prosthodontics because my teeth were worn down, crooked and some were missing. From the beginning, I knew I was in the right place. The Staff were friendly and the office was the most pleasant dentist office I have ever been in. Dr. Deb was professional and answered any questions or concerns I had. The Office Staff is exceptional in every way. I have just finished with my treatments and I now have a great smile. Thanks Dr. Deb, to you and your Staff.
in Manchester, NH |
Finding the most professional and friendly dental practice has been a treasure. Dr. Munoz is amazing, exact and very determined to make you comfortable at all times. Her work is the best and the office staff always makes you feel so welcomed. So glad I found this practice.
in Londonderry, NH |
Ahhh, who really likes going to the dentist? I do. The folks at Bedford Center for Prosthodontics are wonderful. It's a relaxing experience from check in to check out. The staff recognize and care about you and the doctors know you. They hygienists are well-versed in all aspects of oral care and make suggestions and listen to you. Their services are well-priced for expert care and they do all the insurance work for you. Best dental care I've ever received.
in Bedford, NH |
Thank you for my beautiful new smile Dr. Munoz! When I walk through the door I am always greeted by smiling staff. It makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience for me. - Brenda
in Windham, NH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Munoz. Before going to see her, I was in a lot of pain. Dr. Munoz and her team clearly explained what options were available to me. On every visit Dr. Munoz and her team took the time to explain what they were doing and what the next steps were. They also made sure that I was comfortable. You could tell they truly cared. Now I am pain free, can eat anything I want and also have a great smile. Dr. Munoz, thank you. You and your team are the best!
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Munoz, DMD?
Are you Dr. Munoz?

Compare Dr. Munoz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Munoz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Dr. Munoz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Munoz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Munoz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Munoz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Munoz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Munoz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.