Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS

Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS

Dentistry  |

The most rewarding part of being a dentist is helping my patients maintain their oral health and improve their confidence in their smile. I love having the opportunity to help make a difference in people's lives every day. They hold a wealth of information, and the insights I gain about their personal lives helps me to create treatment plans that are effective and practical. I've found that we can learn so much if we just take the time to stop and listen. I am a native of Los Angeles, CA, and moved to the Land O' Lakes area 25 years ago with my husband and practice partner, Dr. Robin Hawley. We have two daughters, Kelsey and Katie, and our four-legged child, Jack, our dog. My time outside the office is dedicated to my family, and we enjoy doing just about everything from skiing, biking, and hiking in the Rockies to doing mission work. My community is also very important to me. I am presently the Honorary Mayor of Land O' Lakes for the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce of which I am an active member. I volunteer for events throughout the year to help the Chamber and local businesses, including supporting local youth sports teams, fund raising events, and causes. I also support the Student of the Month program for Land O' Lakes Christian School and Relay for Life with the American Cancer Society.

Hawley Dental Associates

• University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Hillsborough Co Dental Rsch Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Hawley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hawley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hawley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hawley to family and friends
Dr. Hawley's Performance
in Wesley Chapel |
I had a great experience as usual. Dr. Debby keeps on top of things happening and makes sure that I am aware of any problems she notices.
in Lutz, FL |
I had a consulting visit with Dr Hawley. She was helpful and provided education; has a very kind and supportive manner. Appreciate being able to get in to see her so quickly.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I appreciate Dr. Debbie for her easy but professional manner. Visiting the dentist has never been my favorite past-time but I have had found this office to be relaxing and all the staff very kind, informative, and very up-to-date. I also appreciate the follow-up calls from Dr. Debbie to make sure I am doing alright following a dental procedure. That personal caring makes this dentist and her practice stand out from all the others I have ever visited.
Lutz, FL |
Great visit. No complaints.
Always great ... thanks
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Great visit. Donna did an excellent job as usual.
Spring Hill, FL |
Outstanding care &wonderful staff! Bob Hudson
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr Hawley and the entire staff awesome, friendly and helpful.
Parrish, FL |
Awesome service & friendly staff.
in Tampa, FL |
I refer everyone to the Doctors Hawley and have since they started practicing dental. Not only are THEY professional, polite, and gentle, but so is their entire staff. I don't dread my appointments with Hawley and Hawley. I know I'm in the best hands and I appreciate all they do, even for the community....PLUS their reminders for my appointments. Susanna Madden
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Hawley is an awesome dentist and I always look forward to seeing her when I visit the office and catching up on each other's lives. I like the fact that she keeps up with the latest practices in dentistry and equipment. The office is a pleasant facility and her staff is both friendly and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this dental practice.
in Odessa, FL |
Excellent. So Very nice and caring! Easy to talk to. Office is clean and nice. Ladies at the desk are very welcoming and super friendly. Most favorite dentist I have found thus far! Highly Highly recommend!!!! Wonderful Place.
in Lutz, FL |
My 5 year old looks forward to going to the dentist!!!! She loves all the staff!!!
Great customer service!!! Provider was on point. Would recommend.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Let's face it, none of us really like going to the dentist but if I need to go, I'm always relieved knowing Dr. Hawley is going to be there taking great care of my dental needs!!
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Everyone in the office are so warm, wonderful and professional. Donna has been my hygienist for these past two visits and she is quite thorough. Donna also takes into account my idiosyncrasies, such as my aversion to dental discomfort and the sound of 30,000 CPS high-tech dental instruments in my mouth.
in Lutz, FL |
Dr. Hawley explained all findings, listened to my issues, and we came up with a plan of action. Both Dr. Robin Hawley and Dr. Debbie Hawley have been wonderful to work with.
in Lutz, FL |
Staff was very pleasant, Dr. Debbie Hawley was thorough in her exam, and took her time to explain things regarding my treatment.
in Tampa, FL |
Appointment was on time and the services were excellent.
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Deborah Hawley and staff are very accommodating to my schedule. They are very thorough in their treatment.
Lutz, FL |
have been treated well and work was done as expected.
in San Antonio, FL |
I really appreciate the whole staff at Hawley & Hawley! Everyone is so kind! Thank you Donna & Dr. Debbie!
in Lutz,Florida |
Dr. Harley took the time to listen to my concerns and went above and beyond to try to come to a resolution for the problem I was having. The visit went better than I expected. I was very pleased when I left her office.
in Lutz, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Debbie without hesitation! She is professional and kind and always makes me feel welcome. The staff is wonderful!
in Land O Lakes, Florida |
Dr Hawley listened about my tooth problem and knew exactly what to do. I no longer have a toothache. Thank you.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hawley