Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS

Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Deborah Hawley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lutz, FL. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.Read her story

Hawley Dental Associates

21752 State Road 54

Lutz, FL 33549

Learn about Dr. Hawley

Dr. Hawley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hawley "The most rewarding part of being a dentist is helping my patients maintain their oral health and improve their confidence in their smile. I love having the opportunity to help make a difference in people's lives every day. They hold a wealth of information, and the insights I gain about their personal lives helps me to create treatment plans that are effective and practical. I've found that we can learn so much if we just take the time to stop and listen. I am a native of Los Angeles, CA, and moved to the Land O' Lakes area 25 years ago with my husband and practice partner, Dr. Robin Hawley. We have two daughters, Kelsey and Katie, and our four-legged child, Jack, our dog. My time outside the office is dedicated to my family, and we enjoy doing just about everything from skiing, biking, and hiking in the Rockies to doing mission work. My community is also very important to me. I am presently the Honorary Mayor of Land O' Lakes for the Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce of which I am an active member. I volunteer for events throughout the year to help the Chamber and local businesses, including supporting local youth sports teams, fund raising events, and causes. I also support the Student of the Month program for Land O' Lakes Christian School and Relay for Life with the American Cancer Society."

This content was provided by Dr. Hawley "At Hawley Dental, we are acutely aware that many prospective patients have been turned off by visits to corporate dental clinics. We put our name on our practice and are proud to provide care that we stand behind, and you can count on seeing familiar faces greeting you at each visit. We look forward to getting to know you and your family and becoming your permanent dentist. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Southern California / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Hillsborough Co Dental Rsch Clin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Hawley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hawley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hawley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hawley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hawley's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr Debbie & Dr Robin Hawley are AWESOME!!! Fantastic dental care and so caring of the patients welfare. Always feel welcomed by all the staff as well. Very friendly and professional. Thank you for being the best dental service in the Pasco Area.
in Wesley Chapel |
I had a great experience as usual. Dr. Debby keeps on top of things happening and makes sure that I am aware of any problems she notices.
in Lutz, FL |
I had a consulting visit with Dr Hawley. She was helpful and provided education; has a very kind and supportive manner. Appreciate being able to get in to see her so quickly.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I appreciate Dr. Debbie for her easy but professional manner. Visiting the dentist has never been my favorite past-time but I have had found this office to be relaxing and all the staff very kind, informative, and very up-to-date. I also appreciate the follow-up calls from Dr. Debbie to make sure...more
Lutz, FL |
Great visit. No complaints.

Visit Dr. Hawley