Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Ferrer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferrer

4.5

Dr. Ferrer?
Dr. Ferrer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD
March 7,2019 I had an appointment at Dr Ferrer's office due to my invisalign attachments coming off when I removed my appliance. I was delighted that my dental technician was going to be Mary Beth. Mary Beth informed me that I needed to have 7 attachments. This is a time consuming procedure and Mary Beth was so polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and patient in fixing my necessary 7 attachments. Also, Mary Beth was very understanding that my job has a school RN requires the last spot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr. Ferrer is the best. Her staff is very welcoming and made my son feel at ease. Dr. Ferrer knows what she is doing and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my sons smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
If you want a doctor who has stone cold face and unapologetic attitude, please see this doctor. I have no idea why she has such good reviews. Your relationship with Orthodontist is unlike wany other doctors. It's a long term, ongoing relationship where you need to be comfortable asking questions, being appreciated as a paying patient. Visit a few ortho offices before you start your Ortho journey with this one. Unless you are a big happy cheerleader, she will treat you as someone who bothers you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Very personable and friendly staff. Not only is Dr. Ferrer and her staff highly skilled, the office is involved in the community, has seasonal activities and incentive programs for patients which make it fun. They love what they do and it shows. The process and celebration for the day you get your braces off really makes it an extra special day! It's all in the details!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
as always we were taken care of...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Always an excellent experience. MaryBeth is AWESOME, she really is but, Then again so is the whole office. Never have an argument with my daughter about going to orthodontist. We always leave the office with a smile and a delicious cookie. This is a very friendly and accommodating office. My daughters smile has chaged so much in such a short period of time. Dr. Ferrer knows her stuff..lol. Doesn't feel like an appt. But more like a vist with really good friends. We ?? Eastside Ortho.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
great office. friendly staff, very patient and good interaction with my children. they always have a good experience when they visit. top notch orthodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr Ferrer treated both of my boys. The results were song and the service was excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
My experience was awesome. Every time i come to the office the staff is so welcoming and appreciative. This office has made my braces experience so much more enjoyable, because i really dreaded getting braces again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
My daughter and I appreciated Dr. Ferrer's and Jackie's professionalism and transparency with regard to our treatment and realistic expectations. They were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable during our consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Appointment started right on time. Staff is very friendly and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
the customer service is good all around from when you check in and meet with the doctor. it clean, and stuff is friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
From the first day to the last - always looked forward to seeing the staff and Dr. Ferrer. They welcomed me with a smile, courtesy, genuine friendliness and concern for my experiences and any challenges. The office runs like a well oiled machine - there is an air of ease and cohesive energy. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend their professional and knowledgeable services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
I have not even put my braces on yet, but I have nothing but good thing to say about Dr Herrero and his staff. Great people to work with. Everyone is friendly and his former assistant, Tiffany, was more than helpful answering all of my questions and promptly replying to my emails.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr. Ferrer and staff were kind and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Ferrer also was thorough with explaining what was wrong with my smile and how she will treat it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferrer?

Dr. Ferrer accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Ferrer has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(954) 228-4361Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Ferrer treats your condition or procedure

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Underbite

Our orthodontic practice is built on the foundational belief that each person's orthodontic needs are individual and that each patient should to be treated accordingly.

Patient Testimonials

"This experience has really changed my life and the people here at ESO are super awesome! I really enjoyed coming here. ?Taylor N."

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics