Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female

Dr. Ferrer

Eastside Orthodontics

16223 Miramar Pkwy Miramar, FL 33027

Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Miramar, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ferrer to book an appointment.

Dr. Ferrer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ferrer

4.4

Dr. Ferrer?
The worst, most unprofessional orthodontist office I have ever been to. My son started his treatment in March of 2018. We paid a 700.00 deposit and began monthly payments. As a retired/disabled combat army veteran, I receive dental insurance. Because the military changed insurance companies before they filed a claim but after treatment started, the orthodontist office said that my insurance didn't cover already started work. First, they dropped the ball for waiting to file the claim. Second, my insurance company does cover work in progress tricare retirees. We've explained this multiple times. They turned my son away for an appointment, they began screening our calls after multiple messages from us and my insurance company. They are refusing treatment even though they did not complete it. Today is July 13, 2020 and they still do not return my calls. My insurance company has called and left messages. My son has a huge metal bracket to the roof of his mouth and they can't even answer the
Joseph A Duran – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Having a great experience with Dr Ferrer .My daughter Maya is on phase 2 of her treatment. Everything has gone real smooth. She had a Mara appliance recently done. All is going as planned I have been very happy with her.Her office staff and assistant's are very kind and accommodating. Dr Ferrer also was able to assist my mother with a procedure she was very kind and comforting to her as well.I would highly recommend her for any related orthodontic needs .Happy patient
leo reale – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
March 7,2019 I had an appointment at Dr Ferrer's office due to my invisalign attachments coming off when I removed my appliance. I was delighted that my dental technician was going to be Mary Beth. Mary Beth informed me that I needed to have 7 attachments. This is a time consuming procedure and Mary Beth was so polite, courteous, knowledgeable, and patient in fixing my necessary 7 attachments. Also, Mary Beth was very understanding that my job has a school RN requires the last spot.
Linda D Roman in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr. Ferrer is the best. Her staff is very welcoming and made my son feel at ease. Dr. Ferrer knows what she is doing and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my sons smile.
Deborah goldman in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
If you want a doctor who has stone cold face and unapologetic attitude, please see this doctor. I have no idea why she has such good reviews. Your relationship with Orthodontist is unlike wany other doctors. It's a long term, ongoing relationship where you need to be comfortable asking questions, being appreciated as a paying patient. Visit a few ortho offices before you start your Ortho journey with this one. Unless you are a big happy cheerleader, she will treat you as someone who bothers you
Hello Ortho in Miami, FL – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Very personable and friendly staff. Not only is Dr. Ferrer and her staff highly skilled, the office is involved in the community, has seasonal activities and incentive programs for patients which make it fun. They love what they do and it shows. The process and celebration for the day you get your braces off really makes it an extra special day! It's all in the details!
Laura in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
as always we were taken care of...
Dr Ferrer in Hollywood, FL – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Always an excellent experience. MaryBeth is AWESOME, she really is but, Then again so is the whole office. Never have an argument with my daughter about going to orthodontist. We always leave the office with a smile and a delicious cookie. This is a very friendly and accommodating office. My daughters smile has chaged so much in such a short period of time. Dr. Ferrer knows her stuff..lol. Doesn't feel like an appt. But more like a vist with really good friends. We ?? Eastside Ortho.
Beth Gilbertson in Ft. Lauderdale – Oct 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
great office. friendly staff, very patient and good interaction with my children. they always have a good experience when they visit. top notch orthodontist!
Quinn in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr Ferrer treated both of my boys. The results were song and the service was excellent.
Jordan siegel in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
My experience was awesome. Every time i come to the office the staff is so welcoming and appreciative. This office has made my braces experience so much more enjoyable, because i really dreaded getting braces again.
Angel A. in Miami, FL – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
My daughter and I appreciated Dr. Ferrer's and Jackie's professionalism and transparency with regard to our treatment and realistic expectations. They were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable during our consultation.
Hollywood, FL – Aug 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Appointment started right on time. Staff is very friendly and helpful
Heidi Bernard in Largo, FL – Jun 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
the customer service is good all around from when you check in and meet with the doctor. it clean, and stuff is friendly.
Iris in Pompano Beach, FL – May 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
From the first day to the last - always looked forward to seeing the staff and Dr. Ferrer. They welcomed me with a smile, courtesy, genuine friendliness and concern for my experiences and any challenges. The office runs like a well oiled machine - there is an air of ease and cohesive energy. I am very pleased with my results and highly recommend their professional and knowledgeable services.
Wendy F in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
I have not even put my braces on yet, but I have nothing but good thing to say about Dr Herrero and his staff. Great people to work with. Everyone is friendly and his former assistant, Tiffany, was more than helpful answering all of my questions and promptly replying to my emails.
BRUNA in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?
Dr. Ferrer and staff were kind and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Ferrer also was thorough with explaining what was wrong with my smile and how she will treat it.
Jennifer in Pompano Beach, FL – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Ferrer, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferrer?

Our orthodontic practice is built on the foundational belief that each person's orthodontic needs are individual and that each patient should to be treated accordingly.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics