Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS

Endodontics •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Conner

Deborah Ann Conner DDS MS

922 Broad St Ste B Durham, NC 27705

Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Durham, NC. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Conner to book an appointment.

Dr. Conner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Conner

4.5

Dr. Conner?
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS
When I first went there they were great. I accidentally gave them my health insurance card instead of dental card. They gave me an estimate of what I had to pay . I paid it up front. Then a year later they call me and tell me I owe 900.00. They did not call me and tell me any time during that year that they did not have the correct insurance. I offered to get on a payment plan and they said it was not a big enough payment. Understand that I don’t just have 900.00 when I thought I was all paid off. Then during the covid19, the just took the money out of my account with no warning. Left me and my family with no money during a pandemic. Dr Conner left me a message saying she thought we could work some thing out. Office manager refused and said it was a year late but I knew nothing about until 2 1/2 months ago. When I told them they left me 0 dollars in my account. She suggested I go to the food bank . If the had been courteous enough to even let me know they were taking the money it would
May 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
Most bizarre dental experience ever. After I failed to get fully numb for a root canal, Dr. Conner had to stop when I experienced excruciating pain from a probe inserted down the canal. That's not the bizarre part. What WAS bizarre was when she stated that she believed my pain was "referred pain" from somewhere else in my body. She wanted me to go see a pain specialist before coming back to finish the root canal. I told her that I thought the pain would go away after she closed the tooth back up-- and it did. In fact, for the ensuing 10-12 days, I had no pain at all. So I returned and, after administering anesthetics, I felt "twice as numb" as before. However, after a brief test to see if my tongue was fully numb, she refused to proceed, despite my requests to do otherwise. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't help but think she was looking for a way out of a potentially lengthy procedure that would have complicated her schedule and/or disprove the "referred pain" theory. Abandoned
Kelly in Hillsborough – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
I found Dr. Conner and her staff to be very courteous and extremely professional. There was never a moment when I was uncomfortable or wondered what was happening. I highly recommend her services.
Matt A. in Chapel Hill, NC – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
If you need a root canal procedure Dr. Conner is the dentist to go to. She is absolutely amazing. I had so far 3 root canal procedures done by her and I never felt any pain even no pain when she ejected the anesthesia. It is a calm, soothing environment. I just felt relaxed. I had root canals performed by other dentists before and these experiences were definitely not good. If I need a root canal procedure in the future I will only consider her doing it.
Durham, NC – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
Dr. Conner and her whole staff are Awesome! I went to her because of her good reputation and location. I was made to feel welcome as soon as I arrived~ My nervousness faded away as soon as I sat down in the chair and was offered a blanket! Dr. Conner made sure I was feeling no pain. She was very thorough in her work and found the channel leading off one of the roots that had been overlooked in the 1st root canal I had years earlier at another endodontist !
Susan R Walters in HILLSBOROUGH, NC – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
Dr. Conner is awesome! For anyone who has anxiety about endontic work, this is the place to be. Dr. Conner puts you at ease, takes time to explain what needs to be done, and is very mindful of the financial end of endontic work. She and her staff are caring, kind, efficient and trustworthy.
C. Reed in Durham, NC – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
I saw Dr Conner a few years ago for a root canal. She has a fantastic "bedside" manner, includes the patient during the treatment, and shows true care/concern for the patient. I went to a different provider for an apicoectomy at the recommendation of my dentist but ended up with a root canal. How I wish I had just walked out and gone to Dr Conner's office. The difference between the 2 providers is far more than 1 to 5 stars.
Durham, NC – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?
caring, and pain free. I had 2 root canals during the same period of time; one was a pretreatment of an earlier very painful procedure done by my general practitioner. I was very nervous but the pretreatment and other root canal were virtually pain free.
Jan in Durham, NC – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Conner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Conner?

Durham Endodontist, Deb Conner DDS MS, provides root canal treatment in a friendly, comfortable, low-stress environment.

• Endodontics