Dr. Deborah S. Bishop, DMD

Deborah S Bishop DMD
2227 Drake Ave SW Ste 7C
Huntsville, AL 35805 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bishop practices Endodontics at 1 location in Huntsville, AL.

Are you Dr. Bishop? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Bishop's Experience

Experience with Dr. Bishop
Dr. Bishop's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (12)
in Huntsville, AL |
Worst experience of my life! Was referred to her by another dentist who determined I needed a root canal on a tooth that wasn't bothering me. She did not only one root canal, but two. Never placed a temporary cap or scheduled a permanent cap. Both teeth shattered two weeks later. At one point during the process, she and the hygienist left the room, my mouth pried open and I almost choked because I couldn't swallow. Highly unprofessional, uncaring and horrible. Do not use her!!!!!! Ever!!!!!!
in Elkmont, AL |
Very professional from the time that I entered to the time that I left. Excellent work and a competent and caring staff.
in Madison, AL |
Never go to her!!! She is rude and inattentive. She is so cheap that she doesn't use nitrous gas or any form of sedation for root canals, nor did she prescribe any pain meds. Horrible. I wouldn't send my dog to her for a cleaning. She took calls from her children while working on me. Run, do not accept any referrals to her!!!!! I've asked to be removed form her email list but still keep getting emails. Her name sends chills down my spine. I still have scars and pain. Horrible !
in Huntsville, AL |
Never go to this woman. My wife went about 6 years ago from a recommendation from our dentist, whom I would never go to again. My wife showed her the tooth that was bothersome and Bishop insisted on working on another tooth. $20,000.00 and 4 implants later we are finally getting close, but the financial, physical, and emotional drain has taken its toll. She is also extremely rough and has a terrible bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah S. Bishop, DMD?

Dr. Bishop's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Dr. Bishop does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bishop and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bishop does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bishop and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Bishop does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bishop and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.