Dentistry  |
Dr. Deborah Anders, DDS
Dr. Deborah Anders, DDS is a dentist who practices in Black Mountain, NC. She is 57 years old.

Dr. Deborah G. Anders

3094 US 70 Hwy

Black Mountain, NC 28711

Learn about Dr. Anders

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Anders is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Anders has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anders to family and friends
Dr. Anders' Performance
in Asheville, NC |
I searched the Western North Carolina for a holistic dentist. Dr Anders removed my amalgams in a very safe way and was aware of the issues with mercury. I have been going back for 4 years now. She made two crowns for me and I am very happy with the skill, and wonderful service the staff and her Associate brings to her practice. The hygienists are wonderful and the office staff very efficient and friendly. Her gentle touch and sensitivity make going to the dentist much easier.
in Swannanoa, NC |
My name is bob kelly..I came in for a standard checkup..your assistant could not operate the x-ray machine. Having to read each step...I refused the X-ray..This made the assistant and I uncomfortable for the rest of the checkup. I hope she did the rest professionally? I will ask who is to help in your services next time.
in Virginia |
I am a new patient as of 5/3/16. If you have reviewed the website of what Dr. Anders and her staff provides in dental care, from my recent first experience, I can say that it is a humble description! The team provides MUCH more than the description outlines. I am extremely pleased with the work I had done (amalgam removal). I live 135 miles away and will very happily make the trip again!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anders and her wonderful staff.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Anders, DDS?
Are you Dr. Anders?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry