Dr. Debbie Amundson, DDS

Dentistry | Female

2775 Winnetka Ave N New Hope, MN 55427 Get Directions
Dr. Debbie Amundson, DDS

Dr. Debbie Amundson, DDS is a dentist who practices in New Hope, MN. She is 63 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amundson to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Amundson's Performance
in Minneapolis, MN |
Do not recommend Dr. Debbie Amundson and Kathy. Get a second opinion. Always had healthy teeth; 4 cavities my whole life. Went to Dr. Amundson for a general check up and was told that I needed to replace my preexisting fillings - upper teeth only. Got the filling replaced but had pain. Was told it's normal and wait 6 months. Went to a different dentist and was told first x-ray was perfectly fine. I'm in my 20's, but needed root canal and expansive crown bc of Dr. Amundson! AVOID!!!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Everyone is so kind and friendly.Dr.Amundson is very patient and explains what she is doing. This really helped with my dental anxiety.
in Minneapolis, MN |
I have the best care possible by Dr Amundson and her staff. All treatment is explained and an estimate of costs are given before I start my appointment.
in Minneapolis, MN |
My experience with Dr. Amundson and her entire staff has been extremely positive and I would highly recommend this office to anyone. The office manager reviews all of the insurance benefits for every patient. I have never had care provided to me, like this, at any other office. They provide very caring and compassionate service.
Minneapolis, MN |
Dr Amundson is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met.Every time I have work done I get a phone call to make sure I am comfortable. I would never go any where else.
in Minneapolis, MN |
I found Dr Amundson and her office receptionist Kathy to be very difficult and condescending. The snobby attitude is not what patients need when seeking dental care. Stay far away from this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Debbie Amundson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Amundson?

Compare Dr. Amundson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Amundson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Minnesota not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

Dr. Amundson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Amundson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Amundson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amundson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Amundson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Amundson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.