Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS

Dentistry •  Female • Age 42

Dr. Anderson
10701 W Lincoln Ave West Allis, WI 53227

Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Allis, WI. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

4.5

4.761904761904762%
11.904761904761905%

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS
I have Dr. Deanna since my original dentist retired and left the area approximately 10 years ago now. I find her to be a gentle, caring, and very knowledgeable dentist, and would recommend her to anyone. A friendly staff awaits your call to set your appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
Excellent dental care!! Dr. Anderson shoes genuine concern for her patients, always makes sure they are comfortable. She explains things very well. Impressive technology too! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
I had rather extensive dental work completed recently and I can say without hesitation that Dr. Anderson and her staff are the most professional, caring and competent group of dental care professionals I've had the privilege of coming across in over 40 years of dental work. They made me feel completely at ease. For me, they were the model for how folks should be treated when they seek dental care of any kind. I cannot recommend them highly enough and will be sure to return for all my follow up c
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
Dr Deanna has kept me healthy. Since I have heart problems it is very important that I Keep my mouth free from tarter. These dentists do a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Deanna and Dr Dennis for 10 years and have been very satisfied. Since I have heart disease it is very important that I keep my mouth in good health. They have been vigilant in keeping my teeth free from tartar.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
Not only would I recommend her, I have already done so. It is evident she cares about her patients and their health as well as educating them before as well as after treatment. I have gone to this office for a long time and have always received quality care. Thank you for taking good care of our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
I am not fond of the shots given prior to dental work. Doctor Anderson makes it as pain free as possible by numbing the area first. Today I did not even feel the needle at all. Also, everyone there is so friendly and calls me by name. I feel comfortable and welcome there. I highly recommend this office. Wish I would have changed years ago .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
From my first visit to Dr. Anderson years ago, I knew my dental care was in the best possible place. I have complete confidence in her approach. I feel I receive excellent professional care from all the staff, from Dr. Anderson, to dental hygienist, to front reception. Her doctor-patient interaction is great, always willing to explain. I have always felt extremely lucky to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
No issues of concern so far. All of the staff are very professional and very welcoming. Dr Anderson has gone above by checking later in the evening to see how I am doing after every appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?
A friend recommended dr Deanna and I've never been more pleased with a dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Anderson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure