Dr. Dean Manning, DMD

Dr. Dean Manning, DMD

Dentistry  |
65 reviews

Dr. Dean Manning, DMD is a dentist who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years....See Less

Dean B. Manning, DMD

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Florida State University School Of Music
    Other Education | Completed 1993

Dr. Manning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Manning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manning to family and friends
Dr. Manning's Performance
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
This is an update to my earlier post. Got an estimate today for the cost of the procedures he had done earlier but I need to have redone due to his unsightly work--$6,000 on top of what I paid him. Can you afford to have a dentist who does this and refuses to take responsibility for his work due to his sense of entitlement? New dentist said there was NO REASON for the changes he made without my consent and he was baffled as to why he did it. Control, arrogance, self-entitlement, duping delight.
in Dothan |
Hindsight is 20/20 too late I realize he took advantage of my trust in him. If you could see how horrifically ugly my teeth are after HIS redesigning them you'd run. He seemed to delight in duping me. When I discovered what he'd done he then talked about his own teeth and how a dentist had messed them up & how he had medical problems that his doctor told him he needed to live with. So, if he can't have nice teeth or health, his patients shouldn't either? No guilt wants power & control & pity.
in Pace, FL |
Dr Manning is great. He's skilled, efficient, and spends time to explain exactly what needs to be done, and how to care for your teeth before and after any procedure. He's been amazing the entire time I've used him as my dental care provider.
After this experience I understand why people are terrified to go to the dentist. He lied about treatment & failed to explain options & when asked to rectify his error he said it would cost a lot of money & time. It was only AFTER he did permanent work that he informed me that I was stuck with HIS decisions & that I should just learn to live with changes HE made without discussing them. Prior to doing work he NEVER even touched on any changes he was gonna implement. Need to control, no remorse.
in Pensacola, FL |
This dentist took the time to explain my diagnosis and was up front about cost. He also put me completely at ease. His associates were also extremely professional and went out of their way to reassure me. I can't remember when I've had a better experience since my childhood caregiver. Highly highly recommend!
in Pensacola, FL |
I have seen SOOO many dentists since I was under 5 years old and some were VERY good but Dr. Manning is the BEST! I also had a couple who weren't so wonderful so I have lots from whom to compare. I would and DO recommend him to all. His hygienist, Julie, is also the best I've EVER had! She was so thorough and gave me good advice on how to care for the many pockets in my teeth. She is GREAT!
in Pensacola, FL |
I had broken a tooth and my regular dentist had retired. So on the recommendation of his assistant, I went to Dr. Manning. I was given an estimate for the work that would be done. After the work, I was given a much bigger bill. Then after a while, another bill for more money was sent to my home. I thought it was odd, because I had never had that happen before. I let it slide. Another time, while I sat in the chair with my mouth open for a cleaning, I was made to listen to a woman railing about h
Have you seen Dr. Dean Manning, DMD?

Visit Dr. Manning