Dr. Dean Garfield, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Dean Garfield, DDS

Dentistry | Male

5500 Monument Ave Ste G Richmond, VA 23226 Get Directions

Dr. Dean Garfield, DDS is a dentist who practices in Richmond, VA.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garfield to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Garfield's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
I'm a physician. Unfortunately, I know first and foremost how biased reviews can affect a doctor's reputation. Having studied both dentistry and medicine, I can speak on this dentists competence. He is probably one of the most ethical dental professional I've ever encountered. Yes, he does expect fee at time for service. This is how he pays his employees and supports his family. Why would he not expect this? If someone "flinched" on me three times, I'd certainly "stop" too. There's a problem?.
Richmond, VA |
Stay away from this practice. When I called to make my appointment an again upon arriving for my appointment I told them that I needed to pay over time and each time I was lead to belive that this was a posibility. however when I saw the "doctor" I was informed that to the contrary he always insisted on payment in advance. So whereas they are in business under the pretext of acting in the interest of the paticient's well being they in fact have a policy of wasting their victims' time for profit
in Richmond, VA |
New dentine experience... Dr Garfield was clear and direct with his communicating. The dental Hygienist was not clear thinking contradicted Dr Garfield. I went with the expectaion having my teeth cleaned left the office with out. Person seemed to be making problems for themselves. In less then a min of cleaning my teeth was unable to do the job ...because I flinch 3 times was concerned about hurting me. Then blamed me because I did not floss that I need to reschedule. Waste of time.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Garfield, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garfield?

Compare Dr. Garfield

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Garfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Garfield does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Garfield and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Garfield does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Garfield and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.