Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Boitet

Doctors Lake Family Dental

1665 Eagle Harbor Pkwy Fleming Island, FL 32003

Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fleming Island, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Boitet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boitet

4.4

Dr. Boitet?
Dr. Boitet's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Boitet for several years now. We have nothing but good things to say about him and his excellent staff. The moment you arrive you are treated with professionalism and promptness. But more importantly, genuine kindness and empathy. Simply put, the experience has always been great. I actually received a call from Dr. Boitet a few hours after I left his office to see how I was doing. Who can offer better service than that? As for the review suggesting he should retire, I disagree. Years bring experience and great knowledge, certainly something I value in my doctor. I hope he continues to practice for many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?
Dr. Boitet is phenomenal. He’s the best in the business and it shows. In one day I got two root canals and crowns done with their CEREC machine. It was awesome to see it milled and walk away with it in the same day. I’m thankful for how professional their office is and how kind the staff is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?
I had a broken tooth and the office scheduled me very quickly- got me in the day of my call. They gave me a tour and even a welcome bag with some goodies for coming in. Dr. Boitet is very thorough with his examination. Personable and took his time. He gave me great information, the assistant reviewed the whole treatment plan and fees so there wasn't any surprises, and gave the best shot I've ever had. I needed a crown and it's been perfect since day one. I'll definitely be coming back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?
Everyone in the office was extremely sweet and kind. Amber was my hygienist and she was amazing! She made sure I was comfortable and made me forget that I was at the dentist! Dr. Bailey was so gentle and thorough with her explanations! I look forward to working with Dr. Bailey for my Invisalign!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?
Too expensive and very rough. Worst dental experience I've ever had. He's older and perhaps it's time to retire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Boitet?

Dr. Boitet accepts

Dr. Boitet accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Boitet treats your condition or procedure