Dentistry  |
Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS
Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS is a dentist who practices in Orange Park, FL. He is 65 years old.

1665 Eagle Harbor Pkwy

Orange Park, FL 32003

Learn about Dr. Boitet

Education data for Dr. Boitet is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Boitet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boitet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boitet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boitet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boitet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boitet to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Boitet's Performance
Orange Park, FL |
Dr. Boitet is phenomenal. He’s the best in the business and it shows. In one day I got two root canals and crowns done with their CEREC machine. It was awesome to see it milled and walk away with it in the same day. I’m thankful for how professional their office is and how kind the staff is.
in Orange Park, FL |
I had a broken tooth and the office scheduled me very quickly- got me in the day of my call. They gave me a tour and even a welcome bag with some goodies for coming in. Dr. Boitet is very thorough with his examination. Personable and took his time. He gave me great information, the assistant reviewed the whole treatment plan and fees so there wasn't any surprises, and gave the best shot I've ever had. I needed a crown and it's been perfect since day one. I'll definitely be coming back!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Everyone in the office was extremely sweet and kind. Amber was my hygienist and she was amazing! She made sure I was comfortable and made me forget that I was at the dentist! Dr. Bailey was so gentle and thorough with her explanations! I look forward to working with Dr. Bailey for my Invisalign!!!
Fleming Island, FL |
Too expensive and very rough. Worst dental experience I've ever had. He's older and perhaps it's time to retire.
Have you seen Dr. Dayn Boitet, DDS?
Are you Dr. Boitet?