Dr. Daya Bale, DDS

Dr. Daya Bale, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Daya Bale, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Avenel, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry.

335 Avenel St

Avenel, NJ 07001

• Guardian
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bale

This content was provided by Dr. Bale "As a dentist practicing for over 10 years, I believe in treating my patients the way I would like to be treated. I educate my patients in detail about their condition and then discuss the customized treatment options. I also believe in gentle, conservative and preventative dentistry. I keep up with the latest technology to give my patients a comprehensive dental care."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Nair & Sion Hosp
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Nair Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Nair & Sion Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Bale has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bale has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Konkani
  • Marathi

Dr. Bale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bale's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bale to family and friends

Dr. Bale's Performance

Dr. Bale is the best ! Great understanding of what needs to done and the best way to do it. I've been with Dr. Bale for 6 years and I followed her from her prior job. Outstanding office staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Bale goes above and beyond her craft. She will do whatever it takes to make you comfortable and explains each step being performed. She understands your fears and concerns and will take time to make you at ease. Her staff is equally as nice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She left a party when I called with a problem with my teeth. She opened the office on her day off and took her time to alleviate my pain. I am petrified of what dentist do but she made me feel calm and relaxed. Had a root canal and felt nothing. I will recommend her to friends and family. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr and staff made your visit very pleasant, they are very professional with there patients .I would recommend Dr Daya to anyone I give them 10 stars
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome Dentist, very comfortable visit..very particular to small details and excellent staff as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0