Dr. David Yu, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 52

Periodontics

Dr. David Yu, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in West Lake Hills, TX and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Indiana University / School of Dentistry in 1996. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Yu, DDS

David Yu

4201 Bee Caves Rd Ste C211 West Lake Hills, TX 78746

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Yu treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yu's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Grafting
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Avulsion

Dr. Yu accepts

Dr. Yu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yu

Dr. Yu is wonderful
Dr. Yu and his whole team are amazing. I am so nervous of the medical procedure Dr. Yu is going to do on me. Dr. Yu and his nurse Ashley made my dental procedure not painful. Dr. Yu is very patient to explain the procedure, what to expect and what his next move is so that I can be prepared. They gave me the time to rest patiently during the procedure. On the same day of procedure, Dr. Yu will call me to follow up how I feel and sometimes reinforce what I shall do to deal with the swelling and pain. Dr. Yu is very knowledgeable and kind, during the procedure, he always say kind word to encourage the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Yu and his whole team.
Maggie Zhang – Oct 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yu, DDS?
Wonderful! When I needed an implant, Dr Yu was recommended to me by my dentist of 15 years. Dr Yu was his periodontist! (It has taken me years to overcome a fear of the dentist). Dr Yu is comforting, calm, and very skilled. I got thru my implant, and have no qualms of having another, if/when necessary. He is the best of the best! 5+ Star doctor!!!
Deb F – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yu, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yu?

Periodontal plastic surgery can be related to a drawing. The laser and microsurgical blades are the drawing pencils. If the dentition is the canvas, the...Read more

Dr. David H. Yu is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He graduated from Indiana University with a degree in Microbiology and a minor...Read more

• Periodontics

1996
Indiana University / School of Dentistry
1992
Indiana Univ

Is Dr. David Yu, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. David Yu, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Yu's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. David Yu, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Yu accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. David Yu, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Yu frequently treats Bone Grafting, Gum Disease, and Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Yu treats.

Where is Dr. David Yu, DDS's office located?

Dr. Yu's office is located at 4201 Bee Caves Rd Ste C211, West Lake Hills, TX 78746. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. David Yu, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Yu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. David Yu, DDS?

David Yu4201 Bee Caves Rd Ste C211 West Lake Hills, TX 78746