Dr. David Young, DDS

Dr. David Young, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. David Young, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in South Jordan, UT and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices orthodontics.

11748 S 3600 W

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Young

This content was provided by Dr. Young "We're passionate about building long-term relationships with our patients and their families through our skilled and knowledgeable staff. We achieve this by providing an extraordinary experience and excellent customer service in a relaxing environment. http://youngorthodontics.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Canine Teeth, Absence Upper Permanent
  • Crooked Teeth
  • Dental Crowding
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Young

3.9

Dr. Young?
Dr. Young's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Young, DDS
Dr. Young is Awesome! Someone my daughter and I have always been able to count on. He does things the right way, which is not always the easiest way. We are so thankful for him. He is a great person and orthodontist. Very talented in all of his skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Young, DDS?
Dr. Young is a very friendly person. He is kind and cares about the quality of the care he is providing. I found it funny that he would ask me questions while he had a tool in my mouth, but overall he was good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Young, DDS?
Dr Young has been our families Orthodontist. I have been extremely happy with our experience. The staff is amazing and very friendly. Dr Young is very knowledgeable and amazing with my children. It was always such a fun experience for my children. It was always easy to schedule and get the times...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Young, DDS?
Dr Young is an amazing orthodontist. He is a perfectionist and so great with the kids. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Young, DDS?
I had braces for four years with Dr. Young. He took them off and my bite was still not right. I had to have them put back on. He was a huge jerk about it. We had already paid and he wanted us to pay again. He said he would not accommodate us for times because he was doing it for free. I had gone...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Young, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Young?