Dr. David Young, DMD

Dr. David Young, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Young, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Kingston, NJ. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry.Read his story

4432 Route 27 # CN-201

Kingston, NJ 08528

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1983. Following my formal education I served in the military for three years as a Dental Surgeon. I was stationed in Phoenix, Arizona for two years and Clarendon, Arkansas for one year. During this period of time I was exposed to many dental situations that has helped me become the dentist I am today. In 1986 I returned to New Jersey and worked as an Associate in two dental practices. In 1988 I established my own practice in Kingston. For almost 30 years I have devoted all my efforts to providing the best possible care to my patients. To achieve this, I have been enrolled in numerous advanced educations programs that allow me to be informed of the latest technology and knowledge in dental medicine. "

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Our philosophy is to educate all patients so they understand their present dental status and inform them of their treatment options so they feel knowledgeable to make the best possible decision for optimal care. After treatment is complete, instructions are given so each patient can maintain their healthy smile. "

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• City University Ny
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Temple University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
16 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Young's Performance

will not recommend
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Young?