Dr. David Young, DMD

Dr. David Young, DMD

Dentistry | Male

4432 Route 27 # CN-201 Kingston, NJ 08528 Get Directions

Our philosophy is to educate all patients so they understand their present dental status and inform them of their treatment options so they feel knowledgeable to make the best possible decision for optimal care. After treatment is complete, instructions are given so each patient can maintain their healthy smile.

I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1983. Following my formal education I served in the military for three years as a Dental Surgeon. I was stationed in Phoenix, Arizona for two years and Clarendon, Arkansas for one year. During this period of time I was exposed to many dental situations that has helped me become the dentist I am today. In 1986 I returned to New Jersey and worked as an Associate in two dental practices. In 1988 I established my own practice in Kingston. For almost 30 years I have devoted all my efforts to providing the best possible care to my patients. To achieve this, I have been enrolled in numerous advanced educations programs that allow me to be informed of the latest technology and knowledge in dental medicine.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Young's Experience

Visiting Dr. Young

Dr. Young accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
4.4
based on 18 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Young's Performance
Amazing Staff and Doctor
Have you seen Dr. David Young, DMD?
Are you Dr. Young?

Compare Dr. Young

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Young says...

I graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1983.  Following my formal education I served in the military for three years as a Dental Surgeon.  I was stationed in Phoenix, Arizona for two years and Clarendon, Arkansas for one year.  During this period of time I was exposed to many dental situations that has helped me become the dentist I am today.  In 1986 I returned to New Jersey and worked as an Associate in two dental practices.  In 1988 I established my own practice in Kingston.

For almost 30 years I have devoted all my efforts to providing the best possible care to my patients.  To achieve this, I have been enrolled in numerous advanced educations programs that allow me to be informed of the latest technology and knowledge in dental medicine.

Dr. Young's Care Philosophy

Dr. Young says...

My practice has a focus to assist all patients with obtaining their best smile.  This may include comprehensive dental implant treatment, crowns and bridges, veneers, orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, routine  oral hygiene care, or even small composite fillings.

Dr. Young says...

In 2009 I was awarded a Fellowship in Oral Implantology   In 2014 after completing many different implant surgical procedures, presenting them to a committee, and defending several cases during an oral examination, I was awarded a Diplomate in Oral Implantology.   This is the highest level award bestowed by the the dental profession.

Dr. Young's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Broken Tooth

Temple University

Completed in 2009

City University Ny

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings