Dr. David Wiener, DDS

Dr. David Wiener, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Wiener, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Smithtown, NY and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University in 1986 and practices dentistry.

200 E Main St Ste 4E

Smithtown, NY 11787

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Wiener

This content was provided by Dr. Wiener "We provide comprehensive dental care for children and adults, with a strong focus on preventative, restorative, cosmetic, and implant related treatment. We do this in a caring and convenient way that turns new patients into lifelong friends. We have a children's play area with kid s books and magazines. We also have several types of tooth whitening."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Virginia Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated 1986

Dr. Wiener has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiener has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiener does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiener and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiener's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wiener

Dr. Wiener?
Dr. Wiener's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Wiener, DDS
The day before Christmas Dr. Wiener came in for an emergency repair of my broken front tooth. The office was closed for the holiday. He was incredible. He sculpted a new tooth in minutes. Stress and pain free. I'm so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Wiener, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wiener for over 20 years and is father's patient also. Members of my family are also patients. He is an amazing dentist who has helped both me and my family with some serious dental issues. I have complete faith in him. I cannot imagine ever seeing anyone else. His...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Wiener, DDS?
I have had both extensive dental work done, along with fillings and cannot say enough about Dr Wiener's expertise in doing such a great job. The caps and veneers on my front teeth are very comfortable and match perfectly. His staff is outstanding and very helpful. If you need a dentist for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Wiener, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wiener for over 20 yrs. My experience as a patient has always been positive due to his expertise. Any procedures that need to be done is always explained in a complete way, so that I basically have no questions! I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Wiener...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Wiener, DDS?
Dentist David S Wiener DDS excellent service and top quality care.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wiener?