Dr. David Weiner, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Weiner

Bayfront Dental

224 SE 1st St Miami, FL 33131

Dr. David Weiner, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1977 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Weiner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weiner

Dr. Weiner?
Dr. Weiner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Weiner, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Always so professional. The really know how to take the best care of their entire patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Always professional doctor and staff! Meticulous in method and aligned with other solid professionals. You'll be treated respectfully and like part of the family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
No one likes to go to the dentist....this being said, everyone is super nice at Dr Weiner office. I believe this makes a difference. They do care about their patients. A relationship is formed with the staff. ( Their office is clean and modern..... plus they cover your parking, wich in downtown is not a minor detail ????)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Meticulous. If you are looking for a new dentist with an advanced degree (DMD) you have found him. Dr. Wiener treated me for a chipped front tooth. The bonding and technique were perfect. You can’t tell which tooth was affected. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Was only a visitor with a dental emergency......now I’m a permanent patient! Need I say more?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Top notch staff & one is made quite comfortable during visits to the office! Very pleased with the state of the arts equipment, & the staff’s attentiveness! Not interested in finding another dentist, & am quite pleased with Dr. Barona & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Yesterday was my first visit to Bayfront Dental and it was a fantastic experience. The staff was polite and attentive. Dr. Weiner took the time to answer all of my questions. I made an appointment for an Invisalign consultation for the week prior. The staff called and ask if I would change my appointment for yesterday because they were doing an Invisalign promotion. I really appreciated this thoughtfulness, as it saved me money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr. Weiner and his wonderful staff have been taking the best care of me for almost 20 years now! The team use the latest technology, from cleanings to root canals, with gentleness and old-fashioned warmth. They make it really nice to go to the dentist. Truly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr Weiner and his crew are top notch. A great professional with outstanding diagnostic skills. All served up in a pleasant, warm and impeccably clean environment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
I’m a client- all superb!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
I would like to take this opportunity to provide input as to our experience as a family regarding Dr. Weiner. For the past 20 years, he has been or dentist and without hesitation we highly recommend him. He is truly a professional with excellent bedside manners. His staff is amazing, specially Moraima, Ivette and Niuris. I can always count on all of them to provide top notch service. Keep it up. Congratulations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
The best service, highly skilled doctor and staff, top professionals, concerned and compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Just the best staff, dental hygienists, and staff possibly imaginable. I probably would not have any teeth left in my head if it were not for the Dr. Weiner and company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
The entire staff here is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. Dr. Weiner always has your best interests at heart. Truly a pleasure to come here each time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr. Weiner is an amazing dentist. I went to him for an emergency when my crown (front tooth) cracked on a Saturday and my regular dentist wouldn’t answer me. Dr Weiner agreed to see me the next morning and he was fantastic. Five years later I am still as happy as I was the first time. You will not regret coming here! Thank you Dr Weiner for the amazing service throughout the years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr. Weiner is hands down the most honest and thorough dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Wonderful staff and fantastic doctor. Dr. Wiener is patient and very thorough. Highly recommend this team to assist in any dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Hi, I am Harry and I think Dr David is the best! He has great 'chair-side' manner, is empathetic, cheerful and friendly, and of course he has an incredible background and credentials. In fact, a colleague of his that I know took me aside and told me, in regards to Dr David, that he has 'great hands'. An homage to his talent no doubt. So you are literally 'in good hands'. Harry Miami
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
After careful consideration and a lot of research, I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. David J. Weiner and I'm glad I did. Beautiful office, friendly staff, professional and ethical. This was also the first time a dentist was totally honest with me. I felt very comfortable and confident that I was good hands. I won't hesitate to recommend Bayfront Dental. I encourage anyone looking for the best dentist in South Florida to look no further than David J. Weiner.
The best dentist ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weiner?

David J. Weiner, DMD and the entire Bayfront Miami Dental team have been pleasing busy, working professionals in Downtown Miami and Brickell, Bayside, Key Biscayne, and Coconut Grove since 1984. As Downtown Miami’s premier dentists,&n...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

1977
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
1974
University of Florida
1977
1974

Dr. Weiner accepts

Dr. Weiner accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Assurant Health
Dental PPO
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA PPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Weiner treats your condition or procedure