Dr. David Weiner, DMD

Dr. David Weiner, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. David Weiner, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine in 1977 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

224 SE 1st St

Miami, FL 33131

• Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Weiner

Dr. Weiner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Weiner "Dentistry is a science and an art. I take pride in creating a beautiful smile that combines my high aesthetic standards with the most up-to-the-minute dental technology. I truly believe that top-notch care, delivered in a warm, personalized environment, is what makes the difference between good and great. My team and I have been together for almost 25 years, and when you walk into our office, you will see why. I take pride in being able to fuse the clinical with the personal. By doing so, I’ve been able to achieve superior clinical results along with long-lasting patient relationships. I was born and raised in Miami. I graduated from the University of Florida in 1974, and attended Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, where I finished in 1977. After graduation, I returned to Miami and started my dental practice on S.W. 8th street, where I met individuals who are still my patients today. In 1984, I opened my doors on Brickell Avenue, and moved to Downtown in 1991. I have just finished construction on what I feel is my crowning achievement, my state-of-the-art dental facility at 224 S.E. 1st Street, in the heart of Downtown Miami. I am a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, and the South Florida Dental Association. I feel the most effective way to stay abreast of the latest advances in dentistry is to attend the annual meetings of the various dental associations, including the ADA, the Hinman Dental Society in Atlanta, and the Greater New York Dental Meeting conferences. I continually upgrade my knowledge by attending postgraduate continuing education courses in cosmetic, restorative, implant, and sedation dentistry. In my spare time, I enjoy boating, tending to my vegetable garden and fruit trees, and spending time with my family. I am active in the community, most recently by raising money for Walking 4 Friendship and Friendship Circle Miami, a volunteer organization that serves children with special needs, where my daughters have been volunteers for the past eight years."

This content was provided by Dr. Weiner "David J. Weiner, DMD and the entire Bayfront Miami Dental team have been pleasing busy, working professionals in Downtown Miami and Brickell, Bayside, Key Biscayne, and Coconut Grove since 1984. As Downtown Miami’s premier dentists, Dr. Weiner,Dr. Gounakis, and Dr. Saltz know that our reputation for excellent dental care, integrity, and superb customer service depends entirely on the way we treat you, every time."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Weiner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weiner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Weiner

86.72199170124482%

Dr. Weiner?
Dr. Weiner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Weiner, DMD
The best service, highly skilled doctor and staff, top professionals, concerned and compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Just the best staff, dental hygienists, and staff possibly imaginable. I probably would not have any teeth left in my head if it were not for the Dr. Weiner and company.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
The entire staff here is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. Dr. Weiner always has your best interests at heart. Truly a pleasure to come here each time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr. Weiner is an amazing dentist. I went to him for an emergency when my crown (front tooth) cracked on a Saturday and my regular dentist wouldn’t answer me. Dr Weiner agreed to see me the next morning and he was fantastic. Five years later I am still as happy as I was the first time. You will...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Weiner, DMD?
Dr. Weiner is hands down the most honest and thorough dentist.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Weiner?