Dr. David Todd, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Todd

Dr. Todd Oral Surgery

120 Southwestern Dr Lakewood, NY 14750

Dr. David Todd, DMD is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Lakewood, NY. He is affiliated with Upmc Chautauqua Wca. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Todd to book an appointment.

Dr. Todd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Todd

Dr. Todd?
Very professional, courteous, very efficient, not time consuming. Almost pain free and didn't feel sick afterwards. Comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Kirk P – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd is an outstanding oral surgeon, and I am glad he is practicing in the Jamestown area.
Richard in Jamestown , NY – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Very caring and incredibly knowledgeable.
none – Nov 16, 2018
Thank you for the kind words! Providing the best...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
We are so very fortunate to have an oral surgeon of the caliber of Dr David Todd in the Jamestown area. When I received the bad news that I was losing my bridge over four teeth, my dentist recommended Dr Todd. I was sceptical until I entered his office and met his staff and met him. It is an extremely professional operation. I needed bone grafting and implants and I had no pain during or after surgery. My implants have been in for over two years. I highly recommend Dr. Todd!
Wendy Heinz in Mayville, NY – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd is an outstanding oral surgeon! I have had several implants done by him. Several of my grandchildren have had Dr. Todd remove their wisdom teeth. We have never had any problems after the surgeries. He and his staff are friendly and very professional.
Kathleen Giardini in Allegany, NY – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Extremely professional, easily understood, up to date equipment, great staff and a gentle hand when it comes to surgical procedures. Highly recommend
Rick in Jamestown, NY – Jun 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
My experience with this oral surgeon and his staff has been nothing less than outstanding. I was referred by my dentist fora dental implant and Dr. Todd performed the procedure. His staff is most professional as is the doctor. All steps of the procedure were fully explained to me and the actual procedure was totally painless. In fact, I would rather have a dental implant done rather than a root canal and will most definitely utilize the office of Dr. David W. Todd, MD for any future oral surgery
Patricia Harrington in Mayville, NY – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
I had a great experience at Dr Todd's office. First, his staff is very friendly, caring, and experienced in their performance. I had a difficult situation that Dr. Todd evaluated and resolved quickly and painlessly for me. He explained very clearly what was needed, the steps that would be involved, and the time until completion. My questions were always answered and I never felt rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Todd and his staff to all in need of this type of dentistry.
Roger Smith in Lakewood, NY – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Very pleased with services received for my wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Todd is a skilled surgeon and his staff was very helpful before, during, and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Todd for oral surgery!
Jamestown, NY – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd and his staff are very professional and caring. I had severe pain with my abscessed wisdom teeth, I called and he "squeezed" me in for the extraction even though he was scheduled to catch a plane in Buffalo that afternoon. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire office and clinical staff treated me. Would not hesitate to recommend or use Dr. Todd again.
Debbie in Westfield, NY – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Total professional all around. Implant procedure smooth as could be. 5 stars+ indeed ... Staff, office environment . . . all fantastic + A great experience
Rob in Youngsville,PA – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd provides excellent care in a very comfortable atmosphere. Everything is explained ahead of time. Staff is very helpful and kind. I appreciate receiving a call after any surgical procedure.
Jamestown, NY – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Todd and his staff has been exceptional. Dr. Todd and his staff were very good at explaining what was going to happen, what my responsibilities were and what to expect at he next visit. The office is clean with a very calming atmosphere. I would not hesitate to use these great people again.
Bemus Point, NY – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd removed wisdom teeth for our kids. His staff was courteous, prompt and professional, and the procedure was explained very clearly. He called us in the evening after the surgery to make sure that there were no problems or questions. We followed his post-op instructions and had very little swelling. I appreciated the good care we received at this office. I would recommend Dr. Todd to anyone looking for a thorough and caring surgeon.
Anna in Chautauqua – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd has an excellent staff all of whom are very caring and helpful. Dr. Todd did an excellent job and we are very pleased.
Cameron in Westfield, NY – Aug 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Dr. Todd is thorough and skilled. I recently had a 2nd tooth implant with him and he continues to monitor my progress. I did not have to live with a gap, as he provided a temporary tooth that you would have difficulty recognizing as anything but my own.
Maggies in Jamestown, NY – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Very good. I was apprehensive, but he and his staff put me at ease. EXCELLANT staff and facilities. I didn't experience the pain I thought I was in for.
Gil in Jamestown, NY – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
This is my 4th implant with Dr. Todd and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. He and his office are very professional, friendly and accommodating. Dr. Todd personally is very soft spoken and honest. As he does his surgery, he lets the patient know step by step what he's doing and answers any questions you may have. His office followed up the next day for all of my surgeries, which was very comforting. Lakewood and the surrounding area is very fortunate to have Dr. Todd.
Kathy Carlson in New York – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
From my very first appointment with Dr. Todd, in 2010, he has always been completely honest, practical and professional. I was a smoker back then, and wanted to have some implants done by him. He stated out right that he would not even attempt to do that, because smoking already jeopardized the surgery insofar as it does decrease significantly any odds of the body accepting the implants and any healing of tissue involved with them. Bottom line, he wouldn't even consider it until i quit!!
Eagle Eagle in Chautauqua, NY – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Very professional Dentist. Widely respected by other professionals in the area. He is the man to go to for dental implants. I have been very impressed with his level of care
Dr Jon Muntz in Dunkirk NY – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Todd, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Todd?

Our office aims to create the best patient experience possible, and has years of expertise, experience and professional service. Different oral procedures require different types of anesthesia, and we provide local anesthesia, oral sedation, intraven...Read more

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

University of Connecticut
University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
Purdue University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Todd communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd communicates via email

• Does Dr. Todd offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Todd offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Todd have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Todd offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Todd offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Todd offers evening visits