Dr. David Thurman, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. David Thurman, DDS
Creating a beautiful smile requires both technical excellence and an artistic eye. Dr. David R Thurman, DDS combines both disciplines to produce a unique result based on your individual characteristics and needs. David's commitment to excellence includes participation in numerous hours of continuing education courses related to dental implants, cutting edge technology and advanced dental techniques. Dr. Thurman was born and raised in Montana. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Ohio State University – College of Dentistry in 2007 and has dedicated his professional life to providing his patients with outstanding dental care. Dr. Thurman lives in beautiful Denver, Colorado where he enjoys spending time with friends, exploring the nearby Rocky Mountains, road biking and rooting for local sports teams.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Thurman's Care Philosophy

Whether you live, work or play in Downtown Denver, you're only steps away from our dental office. David R Thurman, DDS and his team are ready to make your visit relaxing and pleasant while providing you with the personalized and gentle care you deserve. Isn't it time to do something nice for yourself? Contact us today to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!

Dr. Thurman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Thurman

Dr. Thurman accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Thurman is now accepting new patients
Dental Elements1781 15th St
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 309-4093Get Directions

Dr. Thurman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thurman to family and friends
Dr. Thurman's Performance
in Denver, CO |
I'm not a fan of going to the dentist, but the entire staff provided a welcoming atmosphere. They take a serious approach to maintain a healthy and happy mouth. Thanks for the attention to the details.
in Denver, CO |
Going to the dentist is one of my biggest fears so when I moved this was one of the appointments I scheduled. I found Dental Elements through my insurance and I'm so glad I came in! The staff are super friendly, professional and polite. I LOVED my dental hygienist. She asked me what made me nervous, if there any sensitivities and that she'd walk me through everything. Dr. Thurman is nice and thorough and mindful of my time. I would definitely recommend coming here!
Athena, we appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy you are a part of our practice!
in Denver |
Great customer service and the technology is amazing! I'm a visual learner so being able to see what they see is amazing!
Tina, we love visuals as well! We believe being able to see color pictures of your teeth allows you become a better informed consumer.
in Denver, CO |
Seemed to do a good job on my cleaning. Have an appointment for some restorative work. Will follow-up with another review if anything important comes up.
Tina, we are glad you had a good experience with your cleaning. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Denver |
Great experience at Dental Elements. My dental assistant always takes her time and makes sure that I'm comfortable the entire time. Dr. Thurman doesn't just look at you for 2 seconds and decide what you should do. He takes a few days to really consider every factor of your situation and later consults you on the best course of action.
We are glad we have been able to review the options you have for your teeth! Thanks for sharing your experience at our office.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman and his team were fantastic. I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed this morning and it was a much better experience than expected. I think I've found my new dentist
Sabrina, we are glad you have a good experience. Wisdom teeth are never fun...but at least they only have to be done once in your lifetime!
in Denver, CO |
There is no better dentist than Dr. Thurman! Combine his expertise with his incredible staff and you have the top dental office in all of Denver!
Thanks Susan! We have loved having you as a patient for so many years!
in Denver, CO |
The staff was really kind and the dentist was the most thorough I've ever been to. I would recommend!
DJ, it was nice to meet you! Thanks for your review. We hope being thorough is a good thing :)
in Boulder, CO |
The office is very clean, the dental hygienist (Julia) was very knowledgeable and the discussion with Dr. Thurman had the end of the visit was very informative, more so than any other Dentist I have seen to date.
Mark, we are glad we were able to help. Take care and see you next time!
in Denver, CO |
Excellent experience with Dr. Thurman and the Dental Elements staff! I went here for the first time for a check up and cleaning. The staff was very friendly and professional. I also like how clean and high tech the office was. Great location in doentown, very convenient to walk to especially if you work or live downtown. I highly recommend going here for all your dental needs!
Alli, we are so glad you had a good experience at our office. We look forward to seeing you next time
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman's office runs very smoothly and you can tell everyone works together to satisfy each patient's needs.
Anyeli, thanks for sharing your review of our office.
in Denver, CO |
Quality Service! Scheduling here is easy and flexible, they are super responsive. I use to hate going to the dental office before finding Dental Elements. The staff, including the front desk, are knowledgeable, honest and genuinely there to help. Josie is my hygienist and just love her! She is so sweet, accommodating and thorough with my cleaning. Dr. Thurman keeps you on track on any procedures you are looking to do and is very patient with answering questions. They are very organized and work
Ann, thanks for sharing your experience about our office. We love all of our team members as well, but most of all we love happy and friendly patients!
in Denver, CO |
The style and cleanliness of the office is enough to initially entice you to change dentists! From the front desk greeting of Rae, to the teeth cleaning with Josie, and the dental work with Dr. Thurman, everyone is knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly! My only complaint is that parking can sometimes be difficult.
Thanks for the review! We agree about the parking downtown....it can sometimes be tricky. Please consider using the 16th Street Mall Shuttle or any Bus or Light Rail line that drops you off at Union Station...one block from our office.
in Denver, CO |
Excellent dentist. Knowledgeable in the latest technology. Easy to understand explanations of multiple dental procedures. Willing to work with patients. Comfortable treatment areas. Convenient location in downtown Denver. Short walk from Union Station and the 16th Street Mall.
Dina, thanks for the kind words and honest review.
Denver, CO |
Great people, never terribly busy. Easy to get an appointment and they have TV's with Netflix above the chair for long visits. Only downside is tough to park around the building downtown Thurman was great I'm a new patient and the transition was seamless
Chris we love having both you and your brother as a part of our office. Parking downtown can be tricky at times. You might want to give the light rail a try sometime. We are only 1 block away from Union Station!
in Denver, CO |
I initially found Dr. Thurman through my insurance provider and have been a patient of his for about one year now. Every time I go into the office I am greeted by a friendly and courteous staff. The entire process is very efficient and the office is equipped with state of the art technology. Lastly, their transparency throughout the entire process is greatly appreciated, as they will sit down with you to go over everything before proceeding with any treatments.
Brian, we have enjoyed having you as a patient at our office. We appreciate your evaluation and hope to be your dental home for many years to come.
in Denver |
Love this office! The staff is very friendly and experienced. Being new in town I was nervous about finding a new Dentist, but now I've found my new dental home! :) Dr. Thurman took the time to talk through everything he saw, and at a dentistry level I could understand.
Karla, welcome to Denver, and more importantly, welcome to our office!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman and his team are excellent. Their office is modern and high tech which makes the dental care experience comfortable, quick, and smooth.
Aaron, we really appreciate having you and your family as patients at our office. Thanks for your review.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and take the time to make sure everyone is on the same page. They disclose all treatment options, costs and what the treatment entails. Dr. Thurman eliminates the stress that can generally come with going to the dentist.
Jen, we are glad you are a part of our practice!
in Denver, CO |
Went there for a cleaning today. Rae, the receptionist, was professional and clearly answered all questions I had. Josie was a great hygienist (32 years experience!) with such a positive attitude. And Dr. Thurman was thorough in his explanation of what was going on with my teeth. He didn't make me feel like I was taking up his time with my questions - he explained what I was looking at on my xrays, showed me a video on how crowns are done, and made sure I was confident in the next step I needed
Anny, we love our patients and our team members! We are glad you are a part of our office and look forward to working with you!
in Denver, CO |
I would recommend Dr. Thurman to anyone needing a dentist in the Denver area. Don't look hard.
Nicole, you are one of our favorite patients! We have loved getting to know you.
in Denver, CO |
Patient service is top notch and Dr Thurman is very thoughtful and thorough with his plan for your dental care with a focus on prevention. Great staff too!
Dawn, we are glad you are a part of our practice! I think we have developed a great long term plan for your teeth.
in Denver, CO |
Dental Elements is a great dental practice with modern and state of the art equipment. Booking is easy and Dr. Thurman was thorough and respectful of my time and needs. Hygienist, Danielle, is also gentle and wonderful to talk to and assistant, Michael, always goes above and beyond. Dr. Thurman and staff are very personable and are the best group of professionals that I have ever experienced in a dental office. Thanks again Dental Elements!
Rebecca, it is a pleasure to work with you. We hope you like our team as much as we do!
in Denver, CO |
Friendly, clean and high-tech environment. Dr. Thurman is very knowledgable and explained every procedure and option available.
Travis, we love our job and the use of technology to get better results. We will see you net time.
in Denver, CO |
Dental Elements provided me a polished and professional dental experience, I'll be a happy client now and in the future.
Paul, we are glad you are a part of our practice. We love healthy teeth!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman is always upgrading to the best available technology available. It’s dentistry redefined with a focus on quality and the patient experience. I’ve spent quite some time working in the health care technology field, and Dr. Thurman and his team clearly understand that it’s all about the patient. The team is highly qualified, friendly, and focused on separating themselves from the dentistry of old. And I love a team that starts with “how do you feel about your smile?” In short, Denta
Jeff we appreciate your feedback. We hope we can always keep up to date with the latest procedures and technology.
in Denver, CO |
After my initial cleaning Dr. Thurman came in and explained my ex rays, answered any questions I had and very promptly scheduled a consultation to discuss the next steps. The office was clean and I felt very comfortable with the staff. Everyone is very friendly and outgoing.
Lindsay - We are glad you had a great experience. We hope you will stay in Denver for many many years!
in Denver, CO |
Dr Thurman and his team are wonderful. I've been a patient for over a year and have had a truly positive experience with all cleanings and procedures. Their team is flexible, communicative and care about your satisfaction.
Jill, we are always happy to work with you! Look forward to seeing you next time.
in Denver, CO |
Very professional and friendly staff. Both Dr. Thurman and Michael do a great job explaining what is needed and getting the job done! Best dentist I've been to!
Thanks Kelsey...we are making great progress!!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman is definitely the best dentist I have had in my adult life. He has offered solutions to problems that other dentists never even brought up as a possibility. Thanks to Dr. Thurman I finally have the confident smile I have been looking for without emptying my bank account.
Hilary - Your review put a smile on our face! We love looking at the big picture...comprehensive...instead of just a single tooth at a time. :)
Denver, CO |
Friendly staff with prompt service. Dr. Thurman has all of the up to date technology but still keeps the cost low. I've had everything from cleanings to veneers and couldn't be happier with the finished product.
We have loved working with you. Teeth and technology are kind of our thing!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman's dedication to your smile is one that I wont forget. He takes the time to look over your case and break down the cost for you before he does any large procedure, so you know the costs that you will be expected to pay. Thurman and his associates are very kind are always making you feel comfortable if you enjoy going to the dentist or not. I recommend his service and his innovative style of dentistry.
Kayla, glad we could help with your tooth! We enjoy having you as a patient at our office.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman and his staff are dental professionals in every sense. I like that they put me at ease with each visit. They are friendly, and professional. They explain procedures, payments and what to expect. I have been searching for a competent dentist and I’ve definitely found one. :-D TB in Denver, CO
Tracy, it is a pleasure having you as a part of our office! We can't excel at our work without great patients.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Thurman, Michael and Danielle are great. I've been a patient for just over a year and have had a truly positive experience. I'm a fan!
Diane. It is mutual, we are a fan of you as well!
in Fresno, CA |
Their billboard said " no one should do without braces because they can't afford it ". My granddaughter went to my Consultation with me they gave me great payment plan and put my braces on that day everybody was so nice. I highly recommend this place. Dr. Thurman put my mind at ease about the procedures that I needed to do.
in Denver, CO |
I recently visited Dr Thurman and I was happy with the results. He provided a quick and detailed review of my records and my teeth. I felt that he took more time than other dentists to review my teeth and I will be returning.
Chelsea, we are excited to work with you. See you soon.
in Denver, CO |
No one wants to go to the dentist but after switching over from the hell that I have been thru before with dentists I was off the wall pleased and happy with the service and atmosphere I was given here. I never have to wait they do a good job and I can walk away knowing I had the best of care! Dr. Thurman is great and his staff is very courteous and talkative. Best dentist in Denver!
Matt, we really appreciate your review. Thanks!
in Denver, CO |
Great clean office and they do a great job.
DJ, thanks for your review! See you next time.
in Denver, CO |
I've been a Dental Elements patient for a little over a year, and have nothing but positive things to say about their office. The staff is friendly, thorough and very helpful when it comes to offering tips to maintain excellent dental hygiene. My husband and I both can't recommend them enough-and their downtown location is perfect for a quick cleaning during the lunch hour!
Kat, we have enjoyed having you and your husband as patients at our office. See you next time!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman is veg thorough, keeps up with new technology, and very honest. I've enjoyed every visit ane have recommended him to friends and family.
Allison, we have loved having you as a patient at our office. You have great teeth! Looking forward to many years to come.
Denver, CO |
I went in because I was experiencing tooth pain for 2 weeks, the staff was incredibly friendly, and Dr. Thurman was very professional, he did a wonderful job going over the treatment options available for my tooth pain. They all made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. I would definitely send my friends here!
Thanks for sharing your experience at our office. We are glad you would recommend our office to your friends!
in Denver |
I found Dental Elements on a review site 4 years ago after moving to Denver and every experience I’ve had there has been great. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Thurman is awesome. The location is perfect and because it’s a smaller practice I never has issues getting an appointment or have to wait to be seen. I highly recommend Dental Elements!
Jennifer, we love having you as a patient at our office and look forward to many more years to come!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman is awesome - he's super friendly and professional, plus the staff here is phenomenal! This is also the most chic dentist's office I've ever seen in an easily-accessible part of downtown
...awesome, friendly, professional, phenomenal and 'chic'...we like all these adjectives!
in Denver |
Dr. Thurman leads the best dentistry practice located in downtown Denver!
Mike, we agree with your review! See you at your next visit.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Thurman is extremely knowledgeable and provides great service. He is very transparent about dental procedures that need to be done and takes time to explain what exactly needs to be done. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The dental office is very clean!
Eric, thanks for sharing your experience about our office with others. See you next time.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman had the latest technology in dentistry and discussed a plan to get my teeth in shape.
Alison, technology and teeth are two things we are passionate about! We will see you at your next visit.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thurman is supremely knowledgable. He was able to catch early onset issues that my other dentists just blew passed. He did not pressure into having extraneous work done, however, but instead was clear in how best to treat or monitor as I desired. Highly recommended Dr. Thurman!
Kyle, we are glad to have you as a patient at our office and look forward to working with you.
in Denver, CO |
He is very kind and great for familys with kids.
Claudia, thanks for sharing your experience about our office. Don't forget to always brush and floss!! :)
in Denver, Co |
I have been going to Dr. Thurman for years now and I have never had such a good dentist. Dr. Thurman and the rest of the staff at Dental Element's have been incredibly hospitable and caring every time I go there. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Thurman and Dental Element's to anyone in need of a new dentist.
Gabe, we always love seeing you and your family at our office. See you next time.
in Denver |
Latest and Greatest Technology and Clean Facility!
Alicia, technology is very important to us as well! It helps us complete our job much more precisely. See you next time.
Have you seen Dr. David Thurman, DDS?

Compare Dr. Thurman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Thurman says...

Dr. Thurman's Care Philosophy

Isn't it time to do something nice for yourself? Contact us today to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!

Dr. Thurman says...

A STEP ABOVE EXCELLENCE

As a leading Denver dental office, Dental Elements is uniquely qualified to handle even the most complex cases. Our modern cosmetic dental office in Lower Downtown Denver is a state of the art facility designed to offer you comfort and convenience while providing superior experience and expertise. We work with our patients to achieve and maintain attractive smiles, exquisite teeth and healthy gums.

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our Lower Downtown Denver dental office features the cutting-edge technology, materials and procedures to make your smile dreams a reality! Whether you are looking to replace missing teeth with dental implants, rejuvenate your look with cosmetic dentistry or refresh your smile with a thorough cleaning, you are sure to be thrilled with your experience at Dental Elements.

Dr. Thurman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Abscess
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

Ohio State University / College of Dentistry

Graduated in 2007

Dr. Thurman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thurman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Laser Dentistry