Dr. David Thurman, DDS

Dr. David Thurman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. David Thurman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College of Dentistry in 2007 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1781 15th St

Denver, CO 80202

• American Republic
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Thurman

Dr. Thurman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thurman "Creating a beautiful smile requires both technical excellence and an artistic eye. Dr. David R Thurman, DDS combines both disciplines to produce a unique result based on your individual characteristics and needs. David's commitment to excellence includes participation in numerous hours of continuing education courses related to dental implants, cutting edge technology and advanced dental techniques. Dr. Thurman was born and raised in Montana. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Ohio State University – College of Dentistry in 2007 and has dedicated his professional life to providing his patients with outstanding dental care. Dr. Thurman lives in beautiful Denver, Colorado where he enjoys spending time with friends, exploring the nearby Rocky Mountains, road biking and rooting for local sports teams."

This content was provided by Dr. Thurman "Whether you live, work or play in Downtown Denver, you're only steps away from our dental office. David R Thurman, DDS and his team are ready to make your visit relaxing and pleasant while providing you with the personalized and gentle care you deserve.

Isn't it time to do something nice for yourself? Contact us today to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you!"

12  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ohio State University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Thurman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thurman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thurman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thurman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thurman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thurman to family and friends

Dr. Thurman's Performance

Went to Dr. Thurman for some tooth pain and ended up becoming a routine customer for cleaning and had procedures done that I put off for years in fear of cost and results. They showed me expected results and worked with me and my insurance to reduce costs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Taylor, we love your new tooth! Glad you put of the procedures so we could help you out #newtooth

Had my initial appointment today. Best cleaning I’ve had and the dentist actually took the time to evaluate everything and put a plan in place for the future. First time I’ve had a dentist actually do more than walk in, look at my mouth and leave. Great practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Jennings, we are glad to have you as a patient at our practice. We pride ourselves in being thorough and comprehensive. Dentistry should be more than just teeth can cavities! See you next time.

I loved the fact that I could call for a new appointment and they were available to see me within the hour. I usually like immediate appointments because my schedule changes so much. Everyone was very friendly and cares about the work being done. The staff and the lady who did my cleaning (I am so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Giovanni, we are glad the scheduled worked out so we could see you! Linda is the name of the hygienist you saw. See you next time!

I so appreciate the manner with which Dental Elements does business. Customer service is evident right off the bat. The office is clean and attractive, the staff are terrific; I feel well taken care of and am glad to be a new patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Jeff, we love patients that take an interest in their oral health. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

I just moved to Denver this fall and was nervous about finding a new dentist. I went to Detntal Elements for a regular teeth cleaning and they treated me like a princess! I tried the hydrogen peroxide teeth cleaning for the first time which I really liked. The hygenist and dentist were very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Caroline, we are glad you had a great cleaning! Our hygienists are top notch. We are glad you can be a part of our practice!