Dr. David Thurber, DDS

Dr. David Thurber, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. David Thurber, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Liverpool, NY. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

209 2nd St

• IV Sedation
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Allegheny General Hospital/Western Pennsylvania Hospital Medical Education Consortium
2008

4.3

Dr. Thurber?
Dr. Thurber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Thurber, DDS
Had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at the end of February. The office was extremely accommodating and more than pleasant to deal with. Surgery was explained in full and all of my questions were answered. Healed very quickly, highly recommend Dr. Thurber and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
My daughter had 4 wisdom teeth removed, we were very pleased overall.Did and excellent job!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Dr. Thurber, you lost a patient on 3 January due to the unprofessional, unempathetic, and rude attitude of your young gate keeper. I had a question to ask you and was told the only way to speak to you was through a 113.00 consultation fee. I was in the dental field during my career and wanted to ask a critical medical question regarding a procedure. With a smirk on her face I was turned away, twice. I have seen other comments about this young lady, and I wonder how much business you have lost?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
I was in excruciating pain with my tooth, and unfortunately, it had to be removed. It was an emergency situation, and I had never seen Dr. Thurber before this time. He was recommended to me by another dental office. Dr. Thurber was so kind and took his lunch hour to remove my tooth. It healed beautifully, and I am now going back to him to discuss putting in an implant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Excellent care and professionalism. Accepts insurance in order to allow those patients that are less fortunate to be cared for. Unlike the others that only care about their pockets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
If i could give this place a 0 star i would. Terrible service, the front desk receptionist is very errogant and disrespected my mother saying she wasted her time because we didn’t understand something. Waited almost an hour past my appt time then left.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Pleasantly surprised! I was very nervous going into the appointment to have a tooth extracted. Dr. Thurber was extremely friendly and spoke very softly and explained everything which made me feel very calm. His staff were also exceptional! They smiled and joked with you which also helped with being nervous. I would highly recommend this doctor/office to anyone. A little bit of a wait for the appointment but well worth it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
After my Dentsit told me that Dr Thurber was the best in town I felt I would be in good hands. Dr Thurber did not disappoint. Although there was a wait time for the initial consultation, I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out and I was impressed with my quick recovery time. I have told my friends and family to go see him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Listened to my issues about my 4 wisdom teeth surgery. Then continues even though I have some issues so he only takes 3 of the four. Wouldn’t. recommend based on his decisons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Waited almost 2 hours for a consult. When I asked the front desk girl how much longer she giggled and said she had no idea. Had a tooth pulled a yr ago and had a better experience. Office has gone downhill since then. Not very professional anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
GREAT OFFICE,DR THURBER IS WONDERFUL WOULD SEND MY FAMILT TO HIM !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Great experience! Caring, welcoming and friendly. I would recommend to friends and family.
Thank you Dr. Thurber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Thank you Dr. Thurber for your attention I was terrified to have my wisdom teeth removed and you helped me relax. It went really well without much pain or swelling. Thanks for your kindness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
I was referred by my dentist who told me that Dr.Thurber would be her 1st choice to have a tooth extracted . Well she was right . I had my tooth pulled this morning and I have very minimal pain without taking any oral medications . He told me what he was going to do and what to expect . Kudos to his nurses or assistants who were very kind and made me feel very comfortable . I can't leave out the girl at the front desk who also got me in very quickly ! Thank you all !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
My son had his wisdom teeth out. Everyone was extremely nice, knowledgeable and reassuring. Dr. Thurber was very thorough, he took his time with us and followed up after surgery. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Had a molar extracted and although it was very painful at the time and following day-Dr Thurber was very caring and kind. Although when scheduling appt I advised that I was in pain- I still had to wait over a month to be seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
Excellent pre op consultation and explanation of procedure and what to expect. Post op with relatively no discomfort. Doctor and staff professional and excellent at what they do. Highly recommend Dr Thurber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
He is incredible. Very kind, thorough, and knowledgeable. I immediately felt comfortable with him and his plan of care that he outlined for me. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and explaining the process to me. He also is one of the only oral surgeons in the area that participates with insurance. So glad I went with him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Thurber, DDS?
My granddaughter had 4 wisdom teeth extracted. During the consultation Dr. Thurber thoroughly explained the process. We left with all questions answered. Surgery very successful, followed instructions provided, very little swelling, bleeding. Staff was very informative, friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Thurber.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Thurber?

Insurance accepted

United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Thurber treats patients.